Media Truth Is The New Banned Substance - Part One and Two now complete

As for my SC noms — I know this is a lowbrow but 4 wins to 0 mate
That is all
Savage.

Everyone else eat s**t. Bears are getting 9 All-SFA berths because we played someone on a flank and you were too daft to think of it. Apologies to the Bombers who just now became aware of such positions. Try and keep up with our Space Age reckonings in S28 and in the mean time just oil those melt guns for awards season. Bless.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
So has a spill occurred of the Gumbies Leadership ....does BRAB know he's gone ......this is more exciting than MAFS :eek:
what beautiful couples they make
1555058466450.png

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I did it once and I'll do it again...

And now with Baz gone there's no one stopping me from continuing Josh's work alongside him.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Savage.

Everyone else eat s**t. Bears are getting 9 All-SFA berths because we played someone on a flank and you were too daft to think of it. Apologies to the Bombers who just now became aware of such positions. Try and keep up with our Space Age reckonings in S28 and in the mean time just oil those melt guns for awards season. Bless.
Not anymore mate the captains won't allow it. Either that or all teams will employ this tactic.

Game over man

More like , the silence is a sign of no mention until now :( . I’m genuinely hurt :(

por_please_ya gave me the heads up that this thread was coming... but I didn’t expect it so soon. Also I thought Baz’s defection would foil your thread!

As porps and I discussed over brunch on the weekend and my beloved bears brethren know , stats don’t matter much to me , but matchups and the lineups do!

I loved hanging with JoshWoodenSpoon and kane249 in the HB line in my early games , so much so that I asked to be sent back to HBF for game 4 after being matched up on porps (despite my inability to recognise it due to my directional dyslexia ) when we played your mob .

I did the team thing in the weeks after and spammed up the threads whilst sticking to HBF rather than conceding frees and kicking points in HFF.

I was rightly shifted away from the flanks when I was quieter over the last 2 weeks due to work and my Melbourne trip , but this week , my lovely LG group accommodated my request to matchup on my SC nemesis CakeEater in celebration of derby week (so I moved from CHB to HBF) and cake appreciation round .

I have already requested to play FB against Tarkyn_24 next week - so bring it on sweet prince!

TLDR - I’m all about direct matchups and doing the team thing . I don’t really care about stats. My team and porps herself can back me up. Porps cares way too much about stats which is why I was paying her out for it a few weeks ago when she was sent to HBF after a few quiet weeks :p

As for my SC noms — I know this is a lowbrow but 4 wins to 0 mate
That is all
Nemesis?

Just because I have better tastes in musicals than you.. ;)

Last edited:
Nemesis?

Just because I have better tastes in musicals than you.. ;)
I was referencing our team list :)
Your partner has better taste than both of us :)
She should nom more often!

View attachment 652886Presents..........

View attachment 652887

A rouge element..............

As was broken sensationally on this weeks podcast by our very own Loonerty, we here at East Side Media have uncovered a heinous plot to steal coveted All SFA positions from far more deserving players through manipulating the highly contentious "utility" provision introduced by (I can't believe he's still admin) Cloud_ .....

By rotating their more active posters through various positions across the field in a desperate attempt to bump up their stats, the Bears hierarchy are making fools of the entire competition and mocking YOU personally. Only an idiot would be deceived by this clumsy slight of hand and yet last season saw one of the most popular players in the history of Qooty cruelly robbed of his rightful spot in the All SFA squad only to be replaced by a player with the most questionable morals within the league.

To put things in perspective here is The Filth Wizard reaction to missing out on All SFA selection last season.
View attachment 652943

And here is Cadaver's Admin application
View attachment 652970

Before I go too deep into the specifics of the biggest rort in SFA history, let me unveil the masked men responsible for for ruining your year and expose their role in this.

The Mastermind:

View attachment 652963
JoshWoodenSpoon driven by his desire for a BEEZ three peat has brought the competition into disrepute and there has been rumours the new Admin may strip him of previous medals. Something i would endorse and I suggest everybody gets behind this movement.

The Doctor:
View attachment 652952

Doctor Gero was the brains behind the operation.

The beneficiary:
View attachment 652945

Cadaver accepting one of the most undeserved All SFA medals in the history of the competition.

East Side Media reached out to the Bears leadership group for a response but all we received was this tweet

View attachment 652973

The height of arrogance.

Special thanks to por_please_ya for her excellent shoop work
I agree with The Jesus this is an absolute outrage !!!

Back