TSL Finals 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win by Lauderdale yesterday. Just wore the Pies down. Ben Brown was great for Glenorchy but did get very tired and I think this was pretty much the difference. Thought Jack Siggins was very good for the Bombers. Matthew Smith and Kaine Waller will be huge losses for next week.

Well we have the heavyweight title bout for
Great win by Lauderdale yesterday. Just wore the Pies down. Ben Brown was great for Glenorchy but did get very tired and I think this was pretty much the difference. Thought Jack Siggins was very good for the Bombers. Matthew Smith and Kaine Waller will be huge losses for next week.

So we have the heavy weight title bout for the eastern shore coming up next weekend. The question will be, how much blood & how many will be fined for the melee & how many reports???
This could be the best value at the footy this whole finals series. Mind you the Kingborough v New Norfolk SFL prelim final will go close too. Now that was an old style biffo GF last year.
I see I can go to both as one is saturday & the other is sunday:p
If you're gunna sit in the front row, bring your mouthguard!!!!!!:eek:

Remember for 2 months the wasted time spent on the possibility of afl tas scheduling a west park tsl gf?? Shaun young said the facilities are ok!

Word for second semi at west park in the tsl high profile game on the coast is north colts and launceston seniors have to share the little cricket changerooms cause no others at ground + no enclosed area for stats guys so they have been told to sit in grandstand with the crowd- Great organizational skills and foresight shown by our skilled leaders of tassie football. Hope the press take a photo for us who wont attend!

Lauderdale will beat Clarence.

Lauderdale probably should have beaten Clarence it was nearly a repeat of the elimination final a week before with this time Clarence over running the Bombers. Sounds like the ½ time brawl fired up the Roo’s
Looking at the vision on the ABC News a few guy's might be in trouble for the Preliminary. Looks like a repeat of last year Grand Finals IMO Burnie Vs Launceston.
I Can’t see Clarence getting over the Blues this weekend

Lauderdale probably should have beaten Clarence it was nearly a repeat of the elimination final a week before with this time Clarence over running the Bombers. Sounds like the ½ time brawl fired up the Roo’s
Looking at the vision on the ABC News a few guy's might be in trouble for the Preliminary. Looks like a repeat of last year Grand Finals IMO Burnie Vs Launceston.
I Can’t see Clarence getting over the Blues this weekend

Yes a nice little 'coathanger' dished out by the big roo. Lauderdale had nothing after 3/4 time.
The odds are on a Launy v Burnie GF again.
Anyone going:D

haha looks like the Roos will finally get there karma at the tribunal, they have dobbed a fair few blokes in this yr, have lied to get Allwright suspended at the tribunal, Aaron French was to miss 10weeks with a broken jaw and wouldnt be able to work for 6, that evidence was crucial the tribunal said when they gave Allwright 6 weeks, now french is back playing after 3-4. Still Muligan is a master in there and will probably get everyone off

haha looks like the Roos will finally get there karma at the tribunal, they have dobbed a fair few blokes in this yr, have lied to get Allwright suspended at the tribunal, Aaron French was to miss 10weeks with a broken jaw and wouldnt be able to work for 6, that evidence was crucial the tribunal said when they gave Allwright 6 weeks, now french is back playing after 3-4. Still Muligan is a master in there and will probably get everyone off
Doubt big blubber guts will get off, pretty ordinary effort, usually reserved for country footy where old slow overweight blokes play. Williamson would be dissapointed in himself I suspect, a fitting penalty would be 2 weeks I believe. Lauderdale missed Cassidy unfortunately.

Saw the Allwright incident and am not sure where you get the lie from, he busted the guys jaw with a backhanded fist, regardless of when he is back the act still deserved the suspension

Doubt big blubber guts will get off, pretty ordinary effort, usually reserved for country footy where old slow overweight blokes play. Williamson would be dissapointed in himself I suspect, a fitting penalty would be 2 weeks I believe. Lauderdale missed Cassidy unfortunately.

Saw the Allwright incident and am not sure where you get the lie from, he busted the guys jaw with a backhanded fist, regardless of when he is back the act still deserved the suspension
No doubting he should have been suspended but going from 2 weeks to 6 on the back of Clarence evidence is a joke, especially when Clarence players said French wasnt sure if it was Allwright or from another collision later in the game

No doubting he should have been suspended but going from 2 weeks to 6 on the back of Clarence evidence is a joke, especially when Clarence players said French wasnt sure if it was Allwright or from another collision later in the game
More to the point Allwright was offerred 1 week plus 1 week suspended without having to go to the tribunal.
Should never have gone to the tribunal in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand final attendance: 5569 allegedly
And the answer is apparently to uproot clubs and add more uncertainty to the mix. Alienating the few fans that are left is apparently stage one of some master plan, but building to what I can't possibly imagine.

Grand final attendance: 5569 allegedly
And the answer is apparently to uproot clubs and add more uncertainty to the mix. Alienating the few fans that are left is apparently stage one of some master plan, but building to what I can't possibly imagine.

Listening to abc broadcast yesterday, said the crowd was about 4k, then tv report said 5k. just looking at that vision the ground looked no where near 1/4 full. I spoke to someone this morning who went up, they said no more than 3k. As I said before, they were always going to have more than the 5k they had at the NTFL & the SFL. they fooled no one. They already knew the crowd figure on friday:p.

Well done Dockers. We succeded with a group of local players who played for the purple jumper. A start of a dynasty that will be unsurpassed for years to come.
Lets just hope every other team can now get the same funding and salary cap concessions the dockers have had for the last few years. You would only think it could improve the comp and at least make it an even playing field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back