TSL Round 8: 22/5/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Current. He told me there are certain players getting more money than what their contracts indicate. I can't see the point in him lying to me so i take it as truth.

Sorry Benny, previous posts that i have read, you said "FACT", because someone says does not make it fact unless he is getting it themselves. So your a little mislead and in a court you would be laughed out the front door. Surely you can give us something better than that. I had a friend tell me the other day they saw a dinosaur in the derwent river, this person is well respected too so i don't see why they would have a reason to lie to me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry Benny, previous posts that i have read, you said "FACT", because someone says does not make it fact unless he is getting it themselves. So your a little mislead and in a court you would be laughed out the front door. Surely you can give us something better than that. I had a friend tell me the other day they saw a dinosaur in the derwent river, this person is well respected too so i don't see why they would have a reason to lie to me :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought i was seeing things when i saw that, glad that actually did happen.

I am not a Hobart player for a start and have nothing to do with the club whatsoever. I player against most of those players in my prime and found them to be fair tough players, least they could back up their mouth and put their skull over the ball unlike Di Venuto who mouths constantly when the team are on top but when the ball is to be won he is sitting out the back looking for cheap kicks. I wouldn't have a problem with his mouth if he wasn't timid.

I find your claims to be even harder to believe when you say that you have nothing to do with the club, when your tag off line says "Hobart the big improvers of '10. " Surely you'd be involved in the club in some shape or form. And to say that you used to play against the likes of Ricci, Winter etc, would imply that you'd be a man in your 30s or so. Going by your other posts, I find that highly unlikely also.

Guys at the end of the day everyone must feel deep down that Nth Hobart and Clarence would most certainly have to be over the salary cap. To get the amount of high quality players these guys have they must be running dangerously close. And as for Benny's underline Hobart have been the big improvers of 2010

Guys at the end of the day everyone must feel deep down that Nth Hobart and Clarence would most certainly have to be over the salary cap. To get the amount of high quality players these guys have they must be running dangerously close. And as for Benny's underline Hobart have been the big improvers of 2010

I didn't say that they haven't been the big improvers of 2010, I was putting out that he must have some involvment within the club

Bit off topic but ABC reported that North Launceston say that if AFL Tas dont keep reserves they will leave the comp.

I didn't say that they haven't been the big improvers of 2010, I was putting out that he must have some involvment within the club

I wouldn't just stop at North and Clarence, if you read the articles at the start of the year with the sh*t going on at Burnie with NH's coach and them, there was a dispute of Gym memberships and other perks. These were not listed in standard contracts so these have to be considered as things outisde of the cap, i know for fact that three other players from Burnie who are mates of mine were getting cash payments one still is! I also no my club did it's "best" to get Zane Murphy!

TSL footy show

A bit off topic as well but Hutch TV welcomes Blair Brownless to the Panel of the STJFL footy show.

Blair has bought another dimention to our segments. However, this is our 4th and final show with the project on hold pending an injection of funds.

Obviously an adult (senior comp) segment would have a different angle to it but for what it is the feedback has been positive.

Any views on having a TSL weekly 20 minute segment?

I welcome everyone's feedback.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_...ask=DETAIL&articleID=12212894&sectionID=42576

Seeing as Kingpin and Benny have no evidence to suggest what they are saying is to be truth, I think alot of what you two boys are saying seems to be made up on assumptions. A massive assumptions at that.

It is interesting to see what rubish people post when school holidays come around, they should be more worried about the next set of NAPLAN assesments.

Written comprehension is obviously not one of your strong points is it champ?
I said I HEARD that story getting around.
Heard from a number of people the other night actually.
Also HEARD that there was some big hoohaa over it and that an investigation was supposedly going to take place.
Like I say, I'll believe it when I see it.

Bit off topic but ABC reported that North Launceston say that if AFL Tas dont keep reserves they will leave the comp.

When don't North Lonnie threaten to take their bat and ball and go home when things don't go their way?
It'll be all the usual threats and demands but they'll stay exactly where they are.
On the subject, I think it's quite sad that the ressies have been cut loose like this, the crowds aren't exactly going gangbusters these days - it's an unfortunate symptom of modern day sport where anything outside of the very elite struggles for spectators these days.
The reserves tend to bring in family, girlfriends, wives, friends that are a strong part of the fabric of each and every club and to lose that will come at a huge cost somewhere down the line to all of the clubs and the comp itself.
One of the problems with the thirds (I notice this at Hobart) is that the parents tend to drop their kids off at the gate and not bother coming in, not really interested in involving themselves with the club at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back