Remove this Banner Ad

ROCKY ROAD

Team Captain
May 6, 2011
hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Re: TSL Round 5

so we just cover southern TSL games like ABC used to? is this AFL tas new streming of games these days

Pretty sure Duff has a couple of blokes up north covering tsl for him. As to why he has'nt posted stuff on Big Footy involving them, he would be the only one who could answer that.

DuffTv

Debutant
Oct 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
St Kilda
Guys I don't actually get paid to do this. I get paid to edit individual club clips for end of year B&F nights but won't have access to northern games until later in the year.

Otherwise it would mean footage would have to be sent to me.

If THE MAP had have been supported then there would have been a budget at hand and it all would have happened. I would have the cameramen doing edits and sending via YouTube to me but that show is not on due to AFL Tas electing to do other things with their marketing.

Sorry I do my best with the resources I have.

DOSACHOKER

Senior List
Dec 6, 2007
Hobart
Other Teams
nth hobart on a roll!
Guys I don't actually get paid to do this. I get paid to edit individual club clips for end of year B&F nights but won't have access to northern games until later in the year.

Otherwise it would mean footage would have to be sent to me.

If THE MAP had have been supported then there would have been a budget at hand and it all would have happened. I would have the cameramen doing edits and sending via YouTube to me but that show is not on due to AFL Tas electing to do other things with their marketing.

Sorry I do my best with the resources I have.

It's a pity that those in charge couldn't have redirected the meagre amount Duff needed into the MAP if they didn't want to fork out $ to ABC, true incompetence at its finest:cool:

AFL Tas are more concerned about a two minute sports report on SCTV than actually using the money for actual promotion of the game. Until such time as AFL Tas pulls its head out, we will rely on volunteers like duff doing the best they possibly can.

Well done duff, your work is much appreciated mate

COAST TO COAST

Debutant
Nov 18, 2008
Latrobe
AFL Club
St Kilda
Re: TSL Round 5

Pretty sure Duff has a couple of blokes up north covering tsl for him. As to why he has'nt posted stuff on Big Footy involving them, he would be the only one who could answer that.

cheers for that, its a pitty most northern teams and both coastal teams miss out on a fair bit of coverage these days, im sorry to say this comp after it has been run this year will be doomed after a solid 3 years poor form AFL tas i wonder if there will be a cleanout at the years end?

frankly

Senior List
Apr 12, 2011
hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
AFL Tas are more concerned about a two minute sports report on SCTV than actually using the money for actual promotion of the game. Until such time as AFL Tas pulls its head out, we will rely on volunteers like duff doing the best they possibly can.

Well done duff, your work is much appreciated mate

Rumour doing the rounds at the moment that heads are rolling at Argyle st. Three people at least.

denny44

Debutant
Jun 29, 2011
Redfern
AFL Club
GWS
Rumour doing the rounds at the moment that heads are rolling at Argyle st. Three people at least.

I'll believe this when I see it... :rolleyes:

And Duff great work champ. Keep it up. Some footage is better than no footage!!

None is what we would have if it wasn't for you :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you possibly know who?

pirateboy

Rookie
Aug 24, 2011
queenstown
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has anybody seen those 'Hitler' take off's on the internet? I was looking at some work by Blueboysfc ( must be someone who works at Launceston football club) on youtube.

Quite raw and pretty entertaining. Worth a look on youtube.

Type key words blueboysfc (that's the user)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back