Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Just because Tucker wants a level of border control doesn’t make him a white supremacist.
I think that’s the last I’ll discuss it with you. You’re wilfully ignorant, trying to convince others you are a deep and ordered thinker.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You people are deliberately conflating changes in the US's voting demographic via open borders, with "white" nationalism. Its a pretty big leap.

Last edited:
open borders
What open borders? What do you mean by that phrase?

Biden seems to be Schroedinger's President. At once "he's doing what Trump did and teh left isn't saying anything" while also having "open borders" whatever that is.

Make your mind up.

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
What open borders? What do you mean by that phrase?

Biden seems to be Schroedinger's President. At once "he's doing what Trump did and teh left isn't saying anything" while also having "open borders" whatever that is.

Make your mind up.
Open Borders is telling people ahead of time that they should "surge the borders", then when millions of people do, smuggled in via cartels, you refuse to enforce US law and instead lock them away in covid incubators in overwhelmed facilities (the same one's Trump used) until you can arrange to airlift them into the interior in the dead of night.

Why do the white nationalists love him?
David Duke endorsed Joe Biden, why?

telling people ahead of time that they should "surge the borders", then when millions of people do, smuggled in via cartels, you refuse to enforce US law and instead lock them away in covid incubators in overwhelmed facilities (the same one's Trump used) until you can arrange to airlift them into the interior in the dead of night.
I'll take "Things Ballsy Made Up" for $100.

Good bye to the conspiracy theories.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Open Borders is telling people ahead of time that they should "surge the borders", then when millions of people do, smuggled in via cartels, you refuse to enforce US law and instead lock them away in covid incubators in overwhelmed facilities (the same one's Trump used) until you can arrange to airlift them into the interior in the dead of night.

David Duke endorsed Joe Biden, why?

He said liberals were more competent.

White nationalists talk specifically of Carlsons white nationalism when they praise him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I haven't watched Carlson for a while but it seems there is some convergence with his views and those of who have criticised the mainstream media and the corporate establishment. People like Jon Stewart, Russell Brand and Joe Rogan.

Brand makes the point that if CNN have consistently taken a very biased side about one topic, they have lost the right to be trusted as a source of information on other topics. Rogan goes further and says CNN consciously lied about Ivermectin.

A good point by Brand towards the end. The media is not telling you news. It is pushing you in a particular direction.

Back