Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
My point is that Ivermectin has become part of the culture wars, partly due to Joe Rogan shilling it.
Has he been "shilling it"? Can you cite an example of him urging other people to take it?

Do you accept that when CNN described invermectin as a horse dewormer, that was inaccurate?

It can be prescribed to humans. Even Sanjay Gupta conceded this point.

Just address this basic point of fact.

Why do you give a free pass to Rogan for misinformation, while at the same time attacking CNN for it?

I don't give him a free pass.

I've criticised Rogan plenty of times for allowing his audience to be misled. I think that is one of his major shortcomings as a broadcaster.

In this instance, though, his criticism of CNN appears to be valid. Does that constitute "attacking CNN"?

Do you see how I assess the information and then draw a conclusion based on that? You should try it some time.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
He is sometimes referred to as the gateway to alt-right

Alt-light perhaps?

I don't get that at all. Is it just coz he's happy to have pretty much anyone on, and people might start following the Alex Jones' of the world because they appeared on Rogan?

Not that I listen religiously, but the only real right-wing positions I've heard him espouse are on guns and hunting. Not a fan of antifa either I suppose (but you can be left wing and still not have much time for them). On pretty much everything else I reckon he's clearly left wing, social issues certainly.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't get that at all. Is it just coz he's happy to have pretty much anyone on, and people might start following the Alex Jones' of the world because they appeared on Rogan?

Not that I listen religiously, but the only real right-wing positions I've heard him espouse are on guns and hunting. Not a fan of antifa either I suppose (but you can be left wing and still not have much time for them). On pretty much everything else I reckon he's clearly left wing, social issues certainly.

SBS had a good doco on Antifa last night

Why would you take medical advice from Joe Rogan in the first place? You wouldn't get stock tips from Rowdy Roddy Piper.
You'd need a séance to do that these days.

Exactly their "approval is worthless"

A trump fan becoming a moderator here one day is now when I think about it a stupid idea for rejoining this site, motivation gone

Chief
I need my account deleting and PPI removing
Thanks
So what was your previous account name?

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
B9DDE1B5-345D-4D73-83B1-E9DF5DAB32A7.jpeg

carltonchelsea

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Have we seen the attack helicopters used on American conservatives yet, have we seen them locked up at Guantanamo yet?

Back