Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say he's more of a libertarian, but that usually spreads across both. But as he's got richer, he's found the taxes and woke-ness of the left a real problem. Plus most of his audience is RWNJ white boys. His demographic would be really heavily slanted that way, hence his sponsors.

Nobody taking corporate money wants to talk about how corporates corrupt politicians, because they'd have to face the fact the same motives have corrupted them as well.
As if anyone likes paying taxes.

Sorry, I guess that should read:

Taxes going to poor people rather than taxes going to rich people.

That's the only real difference between the Dems and Rs.
Yeah, not sure about. In a US context, Rogan departs from the RW in quite a few areas.

It's why I think it's more accurate to say he's libertarian-left with a few exceptions.

He's way too liberal for the modern GOP. He's probably more left-leaning than even a centrist Democrat like Joe Manchin.

Last edited:

I think you're trying to assign an ideology to a man who'll say anything as long as there's money in it for him.
Assigning an ideology? Give me a spell.

I'm disputing the notion that he's necessarily RW, because he departs from the American right in a number of areas. To that end, I'd say his views would more accurately be described as libertarian-left.

And when you say "there's money in it for him", what do you mean? Spotify is paying him. What positions do you think Spotify would prefer him to endorse?

Or are you simply saying that he is incentivised to maximise his audience? Because that goes for everyone, surely.

Last edited:
Assigning an ideology? Give me a spell.

I'm disputing the notion that he's necessarily RW, because he departs from the American right in a number of areas. To that end, I'd say his views would more accurately be described as libertarian-left.
This sounds a lot like it to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Particularly if his "views" are "malleable", depending upon who he's trying to sell to that day.

No one has to buy.

I know people I thought were intelligent having complete meltdowns with me because they didn't like someone appearing on Rogan. The fact that you actually have to go a fair bit out of your way to hear a podcast - and you can choose not to - didn't seem to cross their mind.

Just checking in on the "Free Speech, Coon Cheese, N word for all, Cancel Culture" brigade.

Any issue with "Cracker" resulting in bans on social media?

I'm amazed none of you have heard about it.
Non-binary Potato head. Superman has a son who is gay. Minority requests we don't spit on them. Normally you're all over it. But no mention at all on this one.

I mean. At the very least, you could have attempted to use it as a wedge issue, insisting "cracker" is the same as the N-word, and that if you're against racism, you should be against the use of cracker.
But not even that.

Low energy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back