Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
1639810698192.png

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Bolt wants to be him, Credlin wants to see him.

Guess you can back that up, never heard him discussed by either of those when I watch them.

This is more my style:
Tech unicorn Rokt smashes funding record ahead of US IPO
Former Jetstar boss Bruce Buchanan’s tech unicorn Rokt has smashed the record for the largest single venture capital raising in Australian history with a $458m Series E funding round as its valuation nears $3bn ahead of a US initial public offering, reports News Corp’s David Swan.

The funding round for Lachlan Murdoch-backed Rokt was led by Tiger Global, which was an early investor in global tech giants such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Square. Existing investors including TDM Growth Partners, Square Peg, AustralianSuper and Hostplus also poured money into the e-commerce business, now worth $2.75bn.

Buchanan said that the raising represented a “coming of age” for both Rokt and Australian tech start-ups more broadly.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Its international, I dont follow Italy either. This thread is big on BF & I dont know why, so I'm asking. The theme 'haters hate'.
You do know.

So why are you doing this?

It's obvious that you know who he is... because you're posting the same way that you do when you defend Pell, Folau, Porter, Murdoch etc etc.

Why don't you just engage in good faith?
Defend him, because you support him. But don't pretend you've no idea who he is... so you can defend him and plead ignorance.
You're just trying to create a situation where nothing he has ever done or said, can be used against him. Because you'll just keep insisting that 'who cares, it's not Australia'. And insist it's just 'hate for the sake of hate'.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
You do know.

So why are you doing this?

It's obvious that you know who he is... because you're posting the same way that you do when you defend Pell, Folau, Porter, Murdoch etc etc.

Why don't you just engage in good faith?
Defend him, because you support him. But don't pretend you've no idea who he is... so you can defend him and plead ignorance.
You're just trying to create a situation where nothing he has ever done or said, can be used against him. Because you'll just keep insisting that 'who cares, it's not Australia'. And insist it's just 'hate for the sake of hate'.

Thanks for the advice, thanks but no thanks.
To be clear I do believe in the rule of law & you are innocent until proven guilty.
Not a fan of the lynch mob mentality, particularly when driven by political fervour.
I've never watched this guy Tucker & dont intend starting. The Ghostly one, linked me in to the guy some time back thats I came to be here.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks for the advice, thanks but no thanks.
To be clear I do believe in the rule of law & you are innocent until proven guilty.
Not a fan of the lynch mob mentality, particularly when driven by political fervour.
I've never watched this guy Tucker & dont intend starting. The Ghostly one, linked me in to the guy some time back thats I came to be here.

I mean... I said what you were going to do, and you do it anyway.

Sure sure... yeah no, your word holds weight, because you're always consistent and honest.

Also, oh wait. Here's you earlier in this thread... Using the exact same bullshit technique...

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/tucker-carlson.1258508/post-71684406

1639813114983.png

Back