Conspiracy Theory Tunnels for Trafficking or Subterranean Service?

Remove this Banner Ad

Every city has them but the buzz is that they have been and are currently being used by sex/human trafficking rings to hold and move adults and children.

In Australia, it's said that a complex tunnel network under our cities that was created through WWII is regularly accessed and used to this day by traffickers. There are air raid shelters, bunkers and tunnels in Prospect and Glenelg in South Australia, the Howard Smith Wharves in Queensland and Dover Heights in New South Wales where Melissa Caddick incidentally recently disappeared. It's being suggested decomposition on her body parts that are washing up along the coast might indicate she was hiding or held somewhere for weeks before she died.

Is it true that tunnels under our cities have held many of the 'Missing' or are they only there to service the upper floor? Do we even know where they all are?

Sydney's secret train tunnels here, looks spooky.

tunnels.jpg

There has been massive talk about this in the USA over the last 6 months
People (nurses, aides etc) were upping to social media saying theyre pulling children out of cages from underground cities and sneaking half assed photos of rescued kids in hospital beds posted only to be deleted quickly and all talk hushed
Seemed to link into the whole Andrenochrome thing...which is a deep rabbit hole i spent weeks in

Last i checked someone had linked David Paulides clusters of missing people in national parks in the USA to the 'known' underground tunnels and areas in the 'conspiracy' world, (bases, tunnels linking them, mag trains) etc

Theyd def be something under us maybe not as extensive as overseas but then again who knows.
Be a lot of natural hollows imo
Fascinating subject
I reg watch undeeground stuff on the tube

I'm not sure these tunnels can exist under Perth city as carparks there tend to floor when the dewatering pumps fail, you can see the poly pipe leaking up through the base too.

But if these tunnels exist I absolutely will go and have an explore through them if someone can direct me to the entrance that doesn't have Pennywise guarding it.

I'm not sure these tunnels can exist under Perth city as carparks there tend to floor when the dewatering pumps fail, you can see the poly pipe leaking up through the base too.

But if these tunnels exist I absolutely will go and have an explore through them if someone can direct me to the entrance that doesn't have Pennywise guarding it.

There's a huge labyrinth apparently under Fremantle Prison, looks like you might have to canoe right through it but it's interesting at 65 feet under. All hand dug by the prisoners.

FremantlePrison.png

Top 5 Tunnels in Perth
  • Fremantle Prison.
  • Leighton, Mosman Park.
  • Swan View, John Forrest National Park.
  • Oliver Hill, Rottnest Island.
  • Northbridge, CBD.

Andrenochrome use is real.

There is some very sick people out there (this links into pizzagate, which in turn links to Epstein and then underground stuff as they say that little St James Island had more underground than above, again no concrete proof but damn what a rabbit hole)

Trump actually did have stuff in place to stop human trafficking and did save a lot of people...there was very little reporting on it in MSM

Underground stuff is hard to come by
Stuff seems to be gov based eg area 51 pine gap etc or ancient natural formations
Then there was the whole M cave thingy (an interesting little story)

From memory in one of Saunders underground books he mentions there was talk of tech that could literally melt thru rock, so not having to remove muck and debris and leaves the tunnel surface as smooth as glass.
No prrof tho and if it exists its highly classified

Australian stuff i havent seen much of at all tbh, which is a shame.

From memory in one of Saunders underground books he mentions there was talk of tech that could literally melt thru rock, so not having to remove muck and debris and leaves the tunnel surface as smooth as glass.
No prrof tho and if it exists its highly classified

The walls of a tunnel I recently saw on a clip were really shiny and smooth like glass, almost like polished white opal.

There is some very sick people out there (this links into pizzagate, which in turn links to Epstein and then underground stuff as they say that little St James Island had more underground than above, again no concrete proof but damn what a rabbit hole)

Might only be a matter of time before there's an insistence they're all mapped and I think they should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back