Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a couple of them coming over next season too, sounds like Furies will need to merge or be taken over.

Except TJASTA he can * off to a corner and play with himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Righto. Take your time? A little bit of a message perhaps in that for you Turbo as well..."

Lol. * ing burnt to a crisp Tigerturbulance 🤣

"Righto. Take your time? A little bit of a message perhaps in that for you Turbo as well..."

Lol. fu** ing burnt to a crisp Tigerturbulance 🤣

Aye. Carefully basted and done to a turn. I swear I could hear a faint hissing as Ms T forked Mr T. It was almost as if there was some significant shrinkage of the famous love muscle. This was clearly audible when Ms T was discussing the merits of the pug.

Aye. Carefully basted and done to a turn. I swear I could hear a faint hissing as Ms T forked Mr T. It was almost as if there was some significant shrinkage of the famous love muscle. This was clearly audible when Ms T was discussing the merits of the pug.
The pug is a noble dog.

Tigerturbulance always quality stuff ....but as i listened, my mind wandered .....it does that quite often, the doctors say it's simply trying to escape, a tad dramatic if you ask me ........anyways, I couldn't help thinking this new direction in your Podcast was similar to Arnie doing "Twins" "Junior" and "Kindergarten Cop"

Question; do your think your public will turn their backs on you, as they did with Arnie .....and could a WW19 interview save your bacon

Tigerturbulance always quality stuff ....but as i listened, my mind wandered .....it does that quite often, the doctors say it's simply trying to escape, a tad dramatic if you ask me ........anyways, I couldn't help thinking this new direction in your Podcast was similar to Arnie doing "Twins" "Junior" and "Kindergarten Cop"

Question; do your think your public will turn their backs on you, as they did with Arnie .....and could a WW19 interview save your bacon
It won't be the BRAB interview. That fella has lost it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back