Rumour Turmoil at Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be people that get enjoyment from what's currently going on at Carlton but that doesn't make it any less of a problem.
I'm expecting more light to be shed on this situation as the season gets nearer and I think some in the media are well aware of what's going on but will sit on the story until football news becomes more relevant.
You're hoping more like it. If this "story" is true, it would be in the news straight away. It's the AFL. The biggest sport in this country.

I'm still waiting for you to find all the quotes from Carlton management that said we were going to trade pick 5. The thread has been going a month and you haven't found one yet.

I still cant believe SOS is getting paid more or the same amount as Bolton. Next thing you know SOS will be sitting in the coaches box in season trying to tell him what to do.

I still cant believe SOS is getting paid more or the same amount as Bolton. Next thing you know SOS will be sitting in the coaches box in season trying to tell him what to do.
But there would be nothing wrong with that according to the fans. Their whole attitude sums up the whole problem. Bolton ok and fine as long as he knows his place behind SOS and SOS knows this too. The way you hear Carlton people universally talk,both inside and outside the club,of course the problems that are occurring were always going to

But there would be nothing wrong with that according to the fans. Their whole attitude sums up the whole problem. Bolton ok and fine as long as he knows his place behind SOS and SOS knows this too. The way you hear Carlton people universally talk,both inside and outside the club,of course the problems that are occurring were always going to

You ignore the question for the 3rd time. Only to respond to other posts screams of making s**t up to suit your agenda. Well done

There will be people that get enjoyment from what's currently going on at Carlton but that doesn't make it any less of a problem.
I'm expecting more light to be shed on this situation as the season gets nearer and I think some in the media are well aware of what's going on but will sit on the story until football news becomes more relevant.

Provide link showing what both Bolton and SOS earn.
Provide link comparing the salaries of other rookie coaches compared to experienced list managers.
Until then, your words are meaningless.
I'm done here. The trolling is too blatant.

You mean like this?
View attachment 305364
Carlton better put a stop to it right now then, this type of thing could completely **** a club.

Sheesh both these blokes had contracts- and now they aere both contract less and gone..
what is happenning at EssenDONE anyway? Next thing you know they will probably appoint a pharmacist as the head coach..and give him a contract too..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters are like all other supporters, some will defend at all costs any perceived attack on their club no matter what evidence is offered up. Cognitive dissonance is alive and well in football forums.
What's funny is so many of these Carlton supporters are the exact same people who criticised Essendon supporters for having the temerity to support their team until proven to have done something wrong.

Cognitive dissonance writ large

What's funny is so many of these Carlton supporters are the exact same people who criticised Essendon supporters for having the temerity to support their team until proven to have done something wrong.

What's funny is the Essendon saga has zero relevance to this rumour. Essendon saga was out on the open with constant confirmation of what was going on from multiple media outlets and sources.

Not even comparable to a BF rumour on Carlton.

Well there goes your rational thinking. Think about it Lance ... are you really suggesting that Carlton supporters are in denial if they don't buy into a random rumour from a BF poster?

Should we wait until it is brought up by a verified source and the club have an opportunity to comment either way?

Nah mate. When Ziggy Stardust does an independent report and labels us a "managerially experimental environment", then you might have an argument about us sticking our collective heads in the sand.

Till then, its just one poster and one blog writer claiming a fracas at Princes Park. Both of whom are hiding behind the relative anonymity of the internet. If and when a more credible source pops up, then we'll reevaluate our position. Doubtful though.

nah we'll just bring in the heavyweight mr p didddly little to make everything better....
everythings :tulip:

Not me. After reading this rumour I am shocked to be sitting here.

You'll find most, or at least the sensible Carlton supporters were filthy with Elliot's regime that pretty much has lead us to where we are, a once powerful club that could not get with the times and is right now a shadow of its former self. My old man fully supported the club however was disgusted with both Elliot (his proposed takeover of North Melbourne was just ****ed) and more recently the handling of Rattens departure for Malthouse.

I would hope no one goes at Essendon fans supporting their club, however supporting Hird and co for bringing your club into the situation it was in was misguided to say the least.

I can't believe the Carlton supporters are now trying to turn on the Essendon supporters when the Essendon saga is over I'm not a foamer but if I was I'd suggest you could draw comparisons to Hird or even Voss with SOS. The Carlton supporters are going to let Silvagni tear the club apart and excuse his arrogance and forget about what trouble individual arrogance may have caused other clubs.

I can't believe the Carlton supporters are now trying to turn on the Essendon supporters when the Essendon saga is over I'm not a foamer but if I was I'd suggest you could draw comparisons to Hird or even Voss with SOS. The Carlton supporters are going to let Silvagni tear the club apart and excuse his arrogance and forget about what trouble individual arrogance may have caused other clubs.
Still waiting for your response Mr troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back