Turner vZurhaar

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we can only afford to Play one of these two as their skills are similar. Which one?
DAD9FECF-AAB5-4737-B6B6-CCE45EB59E50.jpeg

Though seriously why not both.

No doubt Turner is down on form. I’ll back him to get this back.

An inform and fit Zurhaar and Turner in our forward 50 would wreck havoc to opposition teams

Get turner to 100 games and then delist - very average player that just brings aggression. Doesn’t touch it much

Cattle%20matting.jpg

lol you would play him for another 3 years just for a potential father son? Is he a breeder or something?

Cattle%20matting.jpg

lol you would play him for another 3 years just for a potential father son? Is he a breeder or something?

Breeding a Jersey(?) with a Fresian, I mean sure they'll have a calf but who would want it?

However I'm doubtful the 'bull' actually has nuts from this angle.

Breeding a Jersey(?) with a Fresian, I mean sure they'll have a calf but who would want it?

However I'm doubtful the 'bull' actually has nuts from this angle.

Your knowledge of cows has me deeply disturbed. :stern look

Are you a farmer, vet or bovine enthusiast? :p

Last edited:
Zhurhar has a huge kick, can easily dob them from outside 50. Turner forward pocket, Zhurhar HF. Garner definitely comes in for one of them when he's fit. Sugar not nearly as damaging this year as in previous years, either on the scoreboard or with deadly tackles. I'm not convinced that Zhurhar puts the fear of god into the opposition backmen like Sugar does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back