TV and Movie quotes you use in real life

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust me, the COOLER thing to do is start using quotes in ads in real life....

Like....

Trevor's in the tree!

Miss Anderson??!! Oh, Miss Anderson, your chocolate milk is the best.

It's more than that you know, it's the clunk of the door, that feeling of quality.

Don't waste time on losers, meet a man now and have some fun.

We've got guests! Let's look after them with great prices.

I don't have a son, well, technically I do....he's in real estate.

etc with all those putrid scripted actor parts in ads on tv.

ELWOOD: Who ya gonna call, Jake?

JAKE: Remember Morrie Sline?

ELWOOD: Sline. Booking Agent? What about 'im?

JAKE: Well, he got us some good showcases in the old days.
He got us the Morgan Park. Got us Tick Tock. I got
him laid. He owes me.

ELWOOD: Give it a shot.
You say all that in real life? o_O

nice-beaver.gif
search
Thank you. I've just had it stuffed.

Boo, you whore (Mean Girls) is my most common.
Recently have added "pretty, pretty, pretty good" (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and "I'm up here with it" (It's Always Sunny).

Boo, you whore (Mean Girls) is my most common.
Recently have added "pretty, pretty, pretty good" (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and "I'm up here with it" (It's Always Sunny).

I love doing the pretty good.... pretty pretty pretty pretty good response when someone asks me how I am :D. Once again bonus points to them if they get the reference.

Ha, I use quite a few from sitcoms. I know a couple of girls who seem to think I'm funny and original, but if they ever start watching Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Blackadder or The Young Ones, I'm farked. :D

EG: Homer's "le grill" gag is a good one. It's when he becomes the conceptual artist after getting insanely frustrated trying to assemble a brick BBQ. As he's getting frustrated, he says something like: "Oh no, the instructions are ruined. I can only read the French instructions. What the hell is 'le grill'?"

It works any time you're looking at instructions for anything with an 'audience': "bloody French instructions. What the hell is 'le tv?'"
Booooom booooms.
Yeah nah

That's one fine looking <insert object/thing here>. WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT?!

Then start charging at it with an umbrella

Trust me, the COOLER thing to do is start using quotes in ads in real life....

Like....

Trevor's in the tree!

Miss Anderson??!! Oh, Miss Anderson, your chocolate milk is the best.
your
It's more than that you know, it's the clunk of the door, that feeling of quality.

Don't waste time on losers, meet a man now and have some fun.

We've got guests! Let's look after them with great prices.

I don't have a son, well, technically I do....he's in real estate.

etc with all those putrid scripted actor parts in ads on tv.

what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling in coherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

what you just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling in coherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
That includes you too. Sucked in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can drive any forken thing (Smokey and the Bandit)

Your mother and father only met once and money changed hands (Don't point that thing at me - Kyril Bonfiglioli)

Blazing Saddles is also a rich source of material.

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
When you're standing around with mates chatting and one of your other mates comes walking over it's like -

" Nevermind that s**t , here comes MONGO !!!! "

Mine isn't a TV or movie quote but:
Back in the 1980's , rugby league coach Jack Gibson was coaching Parramatta.
One Saturday night, when Parramatta had a big game to play the next day, the players went to the movies to watch some movie like Rambo to psych themselves up. Gibson didn't approve but gave the players the benefit of the doubt.
Early in the game the next day, Parramatta found themselves a long way behind in a short period of time.
As the players stood behind the goals after another try, the trainer ran out and said: "Jack wants to know what the man in the movie did next"
Parramatta finished up winning.
To this day, whenever somebody comes up with a plan and it falls apart, I just ask rhetorically:
"What did the man in the movie do next ?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back