Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad someone else came in here about the F1 graphics package, felt like I was learning to ride a bike all over again!

I actually found Qualifying was super hard to keep up with, can't put my finger on what it is but everything seems slightly different. Also the tyre choices is super tough to follow. Even a simple red/yellow/white box would suffice.

The graphic is as wide as it needs to be to fit the “Early Season Blues” title. Seven have done that with almost all their graphics for eons now. Does nobody remember the old scorebugs from 2012-20 that had the full team names and were a different length each game dependent on who was playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been getting back into rugby lately and Ive noticed how much better the Fox scorebug is. you can tell they put effort into that and the AFL was a afterthought. they even have team mascot sounds when they score a try.
My only complaint about the Fox League scorebug is that when a player is sent off, the yellow box to indicate that is absolutely tiny, and doesn't show how much time is remaining in that send off.

Apparently i just heard on the radio that gil met with executives at amazon and paramount over potentially switching broadcasters to a streaming service, any guesses on how these graphics would look? Just heard it on triple m.

Apparently i just heard on the radio that gil met with executives at amazon and paramount over potentially switching broadcasters to a streaming service, any guesses on how these graphics would look? Just heard it on triple m.
I'm not surprised - it's been no great secret the AFL's plan is to be able to one day own the content itself and you stream it through them via an AFL app

Well in the case of the A-League and Paramount+, they run their own graphics so the AFL being as big as they are will do the same.

Great news
Awesome, another sub-par streaming service to sign up for!

GrouchyBigheartedElkhound-size_restricted.gif

With the warriors game on 9 would that mean there is 3 different coverages of the game?
If Sky NZ have their own feed/presentation, then yes (at least).

Next week's game is apparently also on FTA over there but not sure if they'd have their own feeds or if NZ don't just take the Fox/Nine feeds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back