Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We need the Fox Sports scorebug where the designs would be in it, and be accurate with what the design worn was.

I remember Carlton's baby blue clash being used on the scorebug numerous times. Beautiful stuff.

At least they still have the flags in some form.

We need the Fox Sports scorebug where the designs would be in it, and be accurate with what the design worn was.

I remember Carlton's baby blue clash being used on the scorebug numerous times. Beautiful stuff.

At least they still have the flags in some form.

The 2011 one?

Hell yeah.
This is the only video I can find.

Hell yeah.
This is the only video I can find.

Couldn’t find a clear picture but if you YouTube Collingwood v North Melbourne highlights 2011 you’ll see a good example. North in the Argentina strip.

Tried to post the video but couldn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least with that one, the scorebug is not right in the corner... with my tv the current one is in the corner and we cant see the home teams name and half of their score.... not ideal
Press the setup button on your Foxtel remote, look for aspect ratio and then adjust that until you get a good picture.

Here's an attempt based on Sky Sports, the slight change in shading can make all the difference. Fox are going in the right direction but it is just a mishmash of colours.

View attachment 474334

All the while Tom Mitchell is gathering 54 disposals.

Can't say I'm a fan of the new Fox Footy graphic
Not sure why, I'll give it a few weeks mind you to warm on me

In 2005 when 10 first revamped their graphics they had the team logo in it but that only lasted about 3 weeks from memory before dropping it to a more basic graphic.
Those 10 graphics were the best although the old Channel 9 ones bring back fond childhood memories.

Maybe check your TV aspect ratio setting then.

The old score bugs had the 4:3 safe zone for those who didn't have wide-screen TV at the time. Now fox and 7 push them right out to the edge to take advantage of widescreen
we dont have a wide screen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back