Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How come Seven aren't using their improved format graphics for WBBL now that they've been debuted in the Test?

How come Seven aren't using their improved format graphics for WBBL now that they've been debuted in the Test?

I'd say the production costs and total revenue to be made from the WBBL broadcasts make using the new graphics unfeasible, given the extra running costs. Also, the team that put it together and are competent in its use will most likely be in Adelaide at the Test Match, the team left for the WBBL coverage might not have the training yet.

I'd expect the new Test Match graphics to begin with the BBL season, where the entire team would be on hand hoping for a successful launch, especially given the high possibility of excellent advertising revenue and the potential for a large, national viewership. I would also expect the WBBL coverage to switch at the same time, as by then the whole team would have been trained and be competent in its use

I would assume Seven will keep WBBL graphics for non-Test stuff. When you're doing limited overs, all that extra info is handy I guess, but their layout is awful. Top should be the main stuff like score, secondary info should be the bottom line.

Bbl graphics as terrible as expected, can barely even see the writing or the over count. Even the friggin team logo is out of proportion. Seriously how cheap is channel 7?

Anyone know how to contact channel 7 sport and tell them their graphics are atrocious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little consistency would be nice.
Take the full feed or do your owm thing, but do it the whole time! It just feels amatuer.

It looks like fox aren’t sending a team to Hobart for the hurricanes v thunder game
I don't think they'll send teams to shared games that are played after scheduled Test days.
Scorchers-Strikers on the 26th was Seven's feed. I don't know about last night.

I don't think they'll send teams to shared games that are played after scheduled Test days.
Scorchers-Strikers on the 26th was Seven's feed. I don't know about last night.
maybe they will only send teams to Melbourne and Sydney when their is a Test on that day as they will still have the crew in those big cities as Fox Footy and Fox League studios are in Melbourne and Sydney respectively.

maybe they will only send teams to Melbourne and Sydney when their is a Test on that day as they will still have the crew in those big cities as Fox Footy and Fox League studios are in Melbourne and Sydney respectively.
Is that you saying they did their own stuff for the Sixers-Stars game last night?

Not really my question, but Fox did have their own feed with Brett Lee, Brendon Julian and Chris Lynn commentating.
Using their graphics and calling the whole match, or using 7's graphics and call and then BJ etc would talk between overs? Scorchers game was the latter. Was kind of annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back