Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My tv isnt wide enough to show the whole thing. So i cant see the clock

What the hell was wrong with the small, classic square Ch9/Ch10 style bug?

They all need to stop being clever and just let it be, what it is

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a scorebug, here or in any other sports, where only the logos are shown (without the team names). It’s pretty inaccessible.
I've bung my shoulder so I'm drinking pretty heavily to get through the pain so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Baseball just use logos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This New Scorebug Reminds me of an AFL Game on the Nintendo DS.
"Carlton for me Derm, who do you think?"
"I'm going to go against the grain here and say... Carlton"

I like it.

at least it’ll stop the some teams having their full name used and not others.
Seems to be set for 3D TV, a lot of broadcasters recently have been going that way, despite the whole 3D TV thing going away

It needs work but it's still night 1 and 7 seems to take time to settle in, hopefully they make it flatter.
They do historically, but that shits me too

They have had months to trial new graphics and run them over house footage.

No excuses to be settling in, imo

Scores not showing during ads anymore - hopefully just an aflw/this match thing. Love that feature.
I hate the Fox 'other game' scorebug

But I am also old and I miss not knowing what happened until I was told to "look away now"

Worst of all, it looks really unbranded. Like someone said before, it looks like a YouTube stream. A solid start, but needs to be smaller and less garish with the bevel.

With Stan sports announcing their pricing today, do we think channel 9 and Stan will use the same graphics for their Super Rugby coverage? And do we think they'll use a graphic similar to Rugby league or a different one?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back