Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox footy using there main graphics for the vfl... I’m supprised they didn’t use the kayo graphics like they do with the marsh cup and shield cricket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108

I guess with no AFL tonight, FOX decided to put their resources to the VFL. Huddo, Montagna and Brad Johnson are commenting, rather than the Kayo commentators.

In the Parramatta vs Brisbane NRL game, there's no LED advertising banners at the ground, there is a computer generated one along the scoreboard sideline instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit off topic but why is the roof look like its falling down at Princes Park? Im assuming drainage or something?

Also just noticed that Brisbane forgot to pack white shorts lol!

that has always given me the sh*ts about that stand with the way the sponsors boards run along the roof line....it just looks looks ridiculous...no wonder the Blues had to move their matches away from here 😂

In the Parramatta vs Brisbane NRL game, there's no LED advertising banners at the ground, there is a computer generated one along the scoreboard sideline instead
Seen Fox do this a few times with games at AFL/cricket grounds but mainly for A-League - saves the hassle of having to run power/data out to the boards but looks ridiculous imo. Think they did it for an A-League final at Optus

I think to avoid having 2 teams with black background (AKA a big black rectangle) 7 have made Essendon red 9581F743-DB6B-4EB7-923F-81D75E634643.jpeg
Also might help seperate the teams since there is red on the Essendon jumper

I just noticed that now the total score flashes when a goal or behind is kicked
In rounds 1-5 it just scrolled

Used to do that in the 90's if I remember, makes it easy to notice the change if you miss the flip

Almost; the goal or behind flashed, not the score.
Score.gif

MFLTV very much inspired by channel 7 it seems.

View attachment 1113026

I am just amazed the Mallee Football League has match of the day broadcast for the B Grade and A Grade.
I don't know the guys who run this but I wish I could lend a hand with graphics to show 7 how it is done.

View attachment 1113027

I think Channel 7 borrow that trailer set up for their SANFL broadcasts;)

Fox League scorecard graphics have Cronulla in Black with Sky Blue text even though the Sharks are in their home jersey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back