Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1631612535670.png
FFA Cup Scorebug, looks like APL are handling the FFA Cup after all. So 10's actual scorebug won't be revealed until either the FFA Cup Final or when the A-League gets underway, which probably won't be for a while given how things are currently going. Also stream took forever to actually show the game, missed out on first 7 minutes.

View attachment 1235804
FFA Cup Scorebug, looks like APL are handling the FFA Cup after all. So 10's actual scorebug won't be revealed until either the FFA Cup Final or when the A-League gets underway, which probably won't be for a while given how things are currently going. Also stream took forever to actually show the game, missed out on first 7 minutes.
Yep thats correct. APL production for the entire FFA Cup until the final. We might potentially see something graphic wise with the Matildas match next week.

We will also see presumably channel 7's new cricket graphics on tuesday when the Australian Women take on India. Will also hopefully see a preview of the test cricket graphics in the Womens test against india too. Looking forward to that.

We will also see presumably channel 7's new cricket graphics on tuesday when the Australian Women take on India. Will also hopefully see a preview of the test cricket graphics in the Womens test against india too. Looking forward to that.
Yep I reckon we will see new graphics!

Dammit seven, WHY DIDN'T YOU CHANGE THAT SCOREBUG!!!

Just wipped up this scorebug, could be used in top left as shown or in bottom left as 7 used to do. thought it would be interesting to experiment with the old smaller square style and as I think it never should have left i've reintroduced the 5 minute warning. pls let me know your thoughts and feedback TIA.
scorebug top left.jpg scorebug top left non 5.jpg
scorebug top left close.jpg scorebug top left close 5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any reason why Cricket Network has soo many different graphics? is it location based or something? This is the 3rd different graphic I have seen
3rd graphic since they started streaming, or third this year? If this year, then it would probably be a case of refreshing the Cricket Network graphics from the blocky bug to these new graphics, plus the Bar TV graphics used for the Sheffield Shield matches as those broadcasting rights are distributed by the states.

any reason why Cricket Network has soo many different graphics? is it location based or something? This is the 3rd different graphic I have seen
I thought there was a limited overs and first class graphic but then this came up!

Maybe there is:
Fox simulcasted (with more cameras) for matches including Marsh Cup, Shield and WBBL
Marsh Cup/WNCL standalone on cricket network only
Shield standalone on cricket network only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back