Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sturt could beat GWS, at least.
I must admit, having watched a few late nights on SBS Local Footy, SANFL makes VFL crowds look amateur.

****, I'm in that top picture
rjjbmd.png

Watching the other teams, nothing wrong with that, plus I know Ryan ferguson, so I have chat with him before the game starts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that annoys me about the Fox Footy graphics is the little flags on the score bug dont change colours if the side is in a clash jumper, so I had a crack at making something that incorporated the colours. I decided also to add an indicator to show if a sub has been used or not.

upload_2015-4-20_11-58-43.png

I like both ideas there carls12 , the background colour on the scorecard should be the same colour as the jumper (it helps with those new to the game). And that sub colour is and a perfect idea of changing with the rules of the game, if other sports can have random stuff on TV scorecards, why can't we.

Those Fox triangles are a dud. Too many similar colours and combos.
I hate the fact that they don't align with the left edges properly. There a thin sliver of colour on the flat side of the triangle that isn't the same thickness of the rest of the triangle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back