TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised the ratings were a bit higher last week because of the tease of the debut.

Disappointing big drop but still #3 on cable behind NBA. The south park episode must have been good haha

Disappointing big drop but still #3 on cable behind NBA. The south park episode must have been good haha

Tony over promised and under delivered. People seen Keith Lee and Jay White and thought… nope.

It’s disappointing. I hope they can now focus on the actual stories and characters, and not have to hotshot ratings by hyping debuts of ex WWE talent.

I, like many other people, tuned out this week and decided not to watch. So I’m not going to discuss what I didn’t see.
This is the ratings thread though, so naturally I talk about the ratings.
....when the ratings are bad for AEW.

...or how you only watch AEW when there is something to negative that happened.

...hope we don't see you in the AEW thread again, waste of internet space

I talked about the RAW American ratings only a few posts above!

I mentioned numerous times in a couple of threads that I thought last weeks episode of Dynamite was good, despite not being overly excited by the over hyped debuts.

Hahah don’t go get so emotionally beat up over it all. It’s just wrestling and it’s just someone else’s opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a very good episode of Dynamite (not as good as last week IMO), it is disappointing to see quite a drop in viewer numbers and demo compared to last week, although I had a feeling that it was going to happen with less hype going into this week's episode. I reckon if it wasn't for hyping major announcements prior to last week's episode and no big debuts made during the show, the numbers for last week would be very similar to this week with Winter Olympics going on and all.

I'm sure some people won't watch due to no more Codyverse (good riddance BTW) but he didn't appear on TV every week (and he wasn't on last week), so that probably won't make too much of a difference in the long run.

Still, not all doom and gloom with a #3 demo ranking, and I reckon numbers will improve next week with Winter Olympics being done and dusted for another 4 years. :thumbsu:

Last week's episode was so fantastic and one of their best ever, it forced him to tune out this week. 🤣

For a very good episode of Dynamite (not as good as last week IMO), it is disappointing to see quite a drop in viewer numbers and demo compared to last week, although I had a feeling that it was going to happen with less hype going into this week's episode. I reckon if it wasn't for hyping major announcements prior to last week's episode and no big debuts made during the show, the numbers for last week would be very similar to this week with Winter Olympics going on and all.

I'm sure some people won't watch due to no more Codyverse (good riddance BTW) but he didn't appear on TV every week (and he wasn't on last week), so that probably won't make too much of a difference in the long run.

Still, not all doom and gloom with a #3 demo ranking, and I reckon numbers will improve next week with Winter Olympics being done and dusted for another 4 years. :thumbsu:

Last week's episode was so fantastic and one of their best ever, it forced him to tune out this week. 🤣

yet claims to ‘love AEW’

Last week's episode was so fantastic and one of their best ever, it forced him to tune out this week.

I thoroughly enjoyed last weeks episode, despite what I found to be an underwhelming reveal to the hype. Just had better things to do this week. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to catch up and watch.

Don’t get worked up over it like the other guy

Rampage on before Smackdown this coming week, I wonder if the earlier slot will see a bump, if not, they need to get out of Friday asap.
Probably a bit of a bump but not much TBH. 7pm is much better than 10pm but I see that it'll start at 4pm over on the West Coast, which is a crappy time slot for any wrestling show.

It's the AEW Elitist tactic, whenever they suffer a bad rating it's always time to move the goalposts and turn it on others.

If the show does a bad rating it's AEW's fault, same goes for every company.

Thing is Mundy, I don’t think I ever blatantly s**t on AEW.

If I like something on AEW, then I’ll say it. If I dislike something on AEW then I’ll also say it. I generally provide a reasoning for it as well.

Can’t recall telling anyone what they can and can’t enjoy either. That’s totally up to them.

It’s a forum, and I’ll discuss stuff as is the point. Be nice to be able to do it without the over reactions.

Thing is Mundy, I don’t think I ever blatantly sh*t on AEW.

If I like something on AEW, then I’ll say it. If I dislike something on AEW then I’ll also say it. I generally provide a reasoning for it as well.

Can’t recall telling anyone what they can and can’t enjoy either. That’s totally up to them.

It’s a forum, and I’ll discuss stuff as is the point. Be nice to be able to do it without the over reactions.
You're right, you don't s**t on AEW at all from what I've seen, but to a lot of sensitive fans in here any form of criticism is taken as shitting on the product.

You're good though mate.

Thing is Mundy, I don’t think I ever blatantly sh*t on AEW.

You post things you like about AEW? Where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back