TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it's still on Fox.

Right, so with fox the beln channels are added in with the sports package they have.
yet optus deem it fit to charge $20 extra per month from Oct 1 as a seperate package to the optus sports one they have now.

hmmmm

Right, so with fox the beln channels are added in with the sports package they have.
yet optus deem it fit to charge $20 extra per month from Oct 1 as a seperate package to the optus sports one they have now.

hmmmm

Probably because Bein has a special deal with Fox. You know they used to charge you extra on Fox too, right?

hmmmm

Optus has nothing to do with BeIN Sports. Both Optus and BeIN Sports sell their channels through Fetch

I’ve found it provides a far more stable image than chrome casting via my phone.

I’ve got one but don’t really need it as I have Apple TV and that works well enough.
Hmmm My chromecast is very reliable.
Got near HD quality last night for Aberdeen v Rangers on an illegal stream.

Yeah the last page has confused me.

Is this the case or will I need to also get beIN to get CL and Europa?

Optus Sport has EPL, UCL, UEL and Euros, qualifiers, Euro Nations Cup, women’s Euros etc.

BeIN Sports has La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, English Championship etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh fair enough. I've still got the benefit of Foxtel so probably not a whole lot of point for me.

You can still pay for the PL coverage even when you move to Telstra now, right?

Even when you're out and about? Telstra users get it data free.

I don't pay for Optus.

My plan is up in November so I might move to that $36 plan.

Not sure what to do with the new plan, a new phone would be nice but the existing one still works fine. Battery is starting to decline a little but it is 2 years old.

Says it’s only valid tol 2/9, but I guess something else will come along...

I decided my phone was still good enough for now (iPhone 6s) and I’ll cross the upgrade bridge when I need to.

If I'm out and about, chances are I'm with mates at a pub. If it's a game I actually want to watch, I just make sure I can watch it.

First step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. ;)

Fair enough. If I'm on a train out to the footy there's generally other games on (unless it's an early game or Friday night) so always good to be able to watch if it's a close one.

First step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. ;)

Fair enough. If I'm on a train out to the footy there's generally other games on (unless it's an early game or Friday night) so always good to be able to watch if it's a close one.
It's only a problem if it gets you into trouble ;)

Ah yeah fair enough. I don't go to a whole lot of games so it doesn't bother me. Always just stream the Foxtel Go app if I get really stuck. That has all the Fox Sports channels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back