TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you need AppleTV or Kayo, or it's fine on a Smart TV?

No smart tv apps, just Apple TV 4 and 4K, Telstra TV, Foxtel Now Box (I think), Chromecast (ultra or 3 work best, the older models are only 720p), phone and tablet, laptop and PC. Can be airplayed to Apple TV 3 too, but that’s old tech

I’ve been keeping an eye on Kayo’s website, waiting for their smart tv app. They say it’s in development and will be released in 2019, so I’ve resisted (for now) buying a chrome cast. As I know as soon as I buy it, the app will be released the next day :D

I’ve been keeping an eye on Kayo’s website, waiting for their smart tv app. They say it’s in development and will be released in 2019, so I’ve resisted (for now) buying a chrome cast. As I know as soon as I buy it, the app will be released the next day :D

What TV you got. I’m gonna say LG or Samsung will get an app before Sony

What TV you got. I’m gonna say LG or Samsung will get an app before Sony

It’s a Samsung, so hopefully you’re right. I know chromecasts do plenty of things but I haven’t been keen on buying one when there’s an app on the horizon.

I pay I $60 for hd and all Foxtel channels

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I pay about the same and get Netflix, Stan, Kayo, Optus Sport, Fetch (about 25 channels) and DirecTV Now (which has about 80 channels - including 2 HBO Channels). And naturally, I don’t have time to watch them :p

I'm hanging out for an Xbone app, my main TV isn't a smart TV. Though if the Smart TV app comes first I guess I'll just swap TVs from Bedroom and lounge room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a Samsung, so hopefully you’re right. I know chromecasts do plenty of things but I haven’t been keen on buying one when there’s an app on the horizon.

Apparently Samsung have the rights to the smart tv app so it’s wait and see now...personally, I have two LG OLEDs in main rooms and Samsung in the study... :(

A question that’s slightly off topic however I think this thread is the most appropriate.

Is there a way to keep watching the footy etc (Kayo app via iPad) whilst overseas? That would require a VPN correct? Not the most tech savvy with this kind of thing, thank you for any suggestions.

A question that’s slightly off topic however I think this thread is the most appropriate.

Is there a way to keep watching the footy etc (Kayo app via iPad) whilst overseas? That would require a VPN correct? Not the most tech savvy with this kind of thing, thank you for any suggestions.

Yeah I used Kayo in the US via Nord VPN. Easy set-up

So how do I sign up to watch the games live on my PC? Is this even possible anymore or can you only watch on a tablet/mobile etc? Since reddit is basically dead with links I guess this is the only way I will be able to watch the PL this season. Any help?

So how do I sign up to watch the games live on my PC? Is this even possible anymore or can you only watch on a tablet/mobile etc? Since reddit is basically dead with links I guess this is the only way I will be able to watch the PL this season. Any help?

Do you mean with Optus? It's just a website you can use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back