TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope don't think it's possible. Have to use roaming.

VPNs can be very hit and miss, I think it would be possible but you may need to use a variety of different VPN services to ensure that it works. (I do wish to note I do not use them regularly)

VPNs can be very hit and miss, I think it would be possible but you may need to use a variety of different VPN services to ensure that it works. (I do wish to note I do not use them regularly)

Optus seems pretty good at blocking VPNs.

Do you know anyone that has got Optus Sport to work in the UK with a VPN?
When in Russia for the World Cup we tried just about every major VPN available between us to get it to work to catch games in English when we were travelling and none worked at that stage. Obviously things may have changed since then.

Off memory we used a VPN to get the uk based broadcasters online streaming services and that worked fine.

If you don’t have an account, try this I guess...

zZykZaV.jpg

Currently the 3-2 win over Newcastle, winner was a cracking goal in that game.

Hopefully they show the FA Cup Final.

;)

The FA Cup Youtube channel showed that the other day, I watched the first 10 minutes then switched off. We were absolutely all over you, really should have been 3-0 up.

Currently the 3-2 win over Newcastle, winner was a cracking goal in that game.

The FA Cup Youtube channel showed that the other day, I watched the first 10 minutes then switched off. We were absolutely all over you, really should have been 3-0 up.

Did you guys make a dvd of the first 10 minutes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2-1 in 2008? Hawks won the flag that day.

Geovanni cracker yeah?

That's the one. Watching now, never watched it in full before. Crazy seeing some of the players in that Arsenal side and the way we lined up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back