TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

I assumed he was referring to the Stan pundit announcements

Do you think he was referring to the post just before his or the post several posts before which he didn't quote?

im so confused 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just awaiting Loons to tell us he was referring to the post cruyff made but didn't quote it or post after it.

picked up the athletic deal, not too interested in it but have read a few articles so might continue with it in 6 months. would like more stuff that i'm interested in but that's whatever
I got on board with a $1 a month for 12 months deal. I found it most interesting during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not chuffed with what Stan have done so far. It may seem like a small thing but when I started watching the UEFA Super Cup, you find out that the program went for 194 minutes. With no pre game show that was a dead give away that the match went to penalties, so there goes an element of intrigue straight away. The stream played up too.

I'm not chuffed with what Stan have done so far. It may seem like a small thing but when I started watching the UEFA Super Cup, you find out that the program went for 194 minutes. With no pre game show that was a dead give away that the match went to penalties, so there goes an element of intrigue straight away. The stream played up too.

It will take time. Optus was pretty awful at the start.

I don't think any streaming service doesn't do that, to be fair.

Overloaded by A league members signing up to take advantage of the $60 A League members deal. I've paid and many others but won't get our access for some time. Some problems with streaming as well apparently.

On the plus side 10 will be televising many games which you'll be able to screen at the pub.

Overloaded by A league members signing up to take advantage of the $60 A League members deal. I've paid and many others but won't get our access for some time. Some problems with streaming as well apparently.

On the plus side 10 will be televising many games which you'll be able to screen at the pub.

my sister signed up yesterday and set me the login details. Not a lot on there to grab my attention but I might watch a movie or two. No sign of anything football related yet. Thought they might have some national team games already, but may be a case of only showing what they produce from now on.

my sister signed up yesterday and set me the login details. Not a lot on there to grab my attention but I might watch a movie or two. No sign of anything football related yet. Thought they might have some national team games already, but may be a case of only showing what they produce from now on.

The football stuff won't really get up and running until the start of the A League season. Internationals I think will be on TV.

EDIT: How will CL games be screened at live venues (apart from the usual old mate bringing his chromecast type scenario)?

Same thing happened with the Euros on Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back