Fwoy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Stan has a Goal Riush style broadcast starting this round too. I do love the quick switch (swipe up and switch) function on the Apple TV too. Not sure whether other devices have this.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Paramount+ now putting themselves in front of the queue for EPL.
It would be whether they would be willing to spend the money on it, can easily bank on some of the continental games (la liga etc) if they wanted. Fa cup was on espn previously so it's not necessary going to go to 10 because of the FA cup.

pantskyle

Happy to *INSERT*
Oct 1, 2007
Death Mountain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
It would be whether they would be willing to spend the money on it, can easily bank on some of the continental games (la liga etc) if they wanted. Fa cup was on espn previously so it's not necessary going to go to 10 because of the FA cup.
It's a clear sign of intent IMO. They want more than just the FA CUP.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
It's a clear sign of intent IMO. They want more than just the FA CUP.
I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying one does not mean the other. I expect more to come, but it will be a lot of competition for the epl. Amazon, Stan (which has also shown its intent), optus and newscorp are all going to be interested, along with 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
We will have to wait for the A-League to start to know for sure but the Socceroos broadcast has been fine.
Did you buy it through your Glory membership? The initial roll out of membership based subscriptions was a bit of a shemozzle through APL but it's been fine since for Socceroos games. Some pretty good content on it non sport wise, I'd say its better than Prime IMO.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Did you buy it through your Glory membership? The initial roll out of membership based subscriptions was a bit of a shemozzle through APL but it's been fine since for Socceroos games. Some pretty good content on it non sport wise, I'd say its better than Prime IMO.
Yeah, I did. I haven't looked at it other than Socceroos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad