TV Rights

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Is there one package in Australia that will you give you premier league, champions league and fa cup?

Or is it a case of subscribing to two or three different providers?
You'll get RossFC triggered as all the threads have the TV providers on them.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is there one package in Australia that will you give you premier league, champions league and fa cup?

Premier League is on Optus Sports. Champions League (all 3 European comps) is on Stan Sports.

FA Cup is on Paramount+ but it’s also on the free website TenPlay. At least the third round (all the matches) was and I assume the rest of the FA Cup will be free to watch.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Nope.

EPL - Optus
EFL Comps - Foxtel / Kayo
J League - Foxtel / Kayo
FA Cup - Paramount + / 10 Play
UEFA comps: Stan
A League - Paramount + / 10 Play
Scotland/France/Germany/Spain/Italy - Foxtel / Kayo

Funny you mention it though as an app developer mate I mentioned this to and suggested a single app which covers them all could be a profitable idea. Major $$$$ to start it up obviously.

Last edited:

FA Cup is on FTA here and in fact has better coverage than the UK, we can see every single game on Channel Ten.

CL is an add-on for Stan and PL is on Optus (which is free if you have an Optus phone). So in theory you could get everything for the 'cost' of a single package (Stan sports).

Was everyone able to watch the FA Cup on their TV live? I couldn't find it, had to go on the 10Play website instead.

Yep, it's on the 10play app. I flicked between Palace/Milwall to Bristol City-Fulham to someone else I think.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Nope.

EPL - Optus
EFL Comps - Foxtel / Kayo
J League - Foxtel / Kayo
FA Cup - Paramount + / 10 Play
UEFA comps: Stan
A League - Paramount + / 10 Play
Scotland/France/Germany/Spain/Italy - Foxtel / Kayo

Funny you mention it though as an app developer mate I mentioned this to and suggested a single app which covers them all could be a profitable idea. Major $$$$ to start it up obviously.

The J League is on Optus.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Foxtel is changing their UHD offering, removing channel 508 and using the saved satellite space by offering an increased amount of games of AFL, NRL, Golf and F1 in 4K via satellite and streaming.

will be interesting to see now 4K on Foxtel is available via internet - on the IQ4 and IQ5 - if other services will up their offering of at minimum 1080p50, or move up to 4K too…

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

Similar to what they had last season I think, I know nsw and qld had a combined one. The rest were on YouTube. This deal doesn't include qld, deal include nsw, act, vic and sa.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
kfxO8yr.png

Back