Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Its nothing like that at all.

Entirely possible that a small hatchback may cost $150 to fill up in the future.

Its a silly comparison.
OK, whatever. Best for you to take the L here and just put your hand up.

But have another comparison;

Like asking someone would they be happy to pay 10% interest rates on their house if they have no mortgage on their house.

chef doesn't need to pay the $25. He isn't eligible for it.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
OK, whatever. Best for you to take the L here and just put your hand up.

But have another comparison;

Like asking someone would they be happy to pay 10% interest rates on their house if they have no mortgage on their house.

chef doesn't need to pay the $25. He isn't eligible for it.

Isnt it funny that you decided fo be chefs proxy and say he doesnt need to answer the question along with another user who also nominated themselves as chefs proxy.

Yet chef himself was happy to answer.

In this case it would probably help if you put your hand up and admit you got it wrong.

I bet a whole tank of petrol in a small hatchback that you won''t.

Isnt it funny that you decided fo be chefs proxy and say he doesnt need to answer the question along with another user who also nominated themselves as chefs proxy.

In this case it would probably help if you put your hand up and admit you got it wrong.

I bet a whole tank of petrol in a small hatchback thar you won''t.

I didn't say anything on Chef's behalf, I rubbished your interpretation of Cruyff's analogy.

Another L.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

I bet a whole tank of petrol in a small hatchback that you won''t.
Look whatever. You're being deliberately obtuse.

I wasn't answering for chef, it was an analogy.

I have a small hatchback. A whole tank - even at petrol's peak didn't cost $150 to fill.

I'm done here.

Hala Madrid.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Look whatever. You're being deliberately obtuse.

I wasn't answering for chef, it was an analogy.

I have a small hatchback. A whole tank - even at petrol's peak didn't cost $150 to fill.

I'm done here.

Hala Madrid.

This is pretty much an admission you got it wrong, well done.

For the record chef said he is happy to pay $25 a month for PL. It might help discussions if you let the poster who had a question put to them answer it instead of throwing your 0.02 in.

Just a friendly tip.

I think 25 / month acceptable if packaged with A League & European comps.

The market is too fragmenteded. $50 / month to watch your team playing in PL & Europe is just a joke.

I long for the days when everything was on foxtel in one place.
I agree with the bolded. Didn't get Stan Sport for the conference league this season, not worth it to watch a plumbers league comp played on potato fields in Eastern Europe. Will suck it up for the UCL this season.

Lucky enough that this Optus news doesn't affect me. Add in Netflix/Amazon/Disney etc and streaming costs are rising.
Some aren't as lucky as I to continue to get Optus Sport for free in my plan, and Amazon for $1.99.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did I mention you? Sounds like someone has a guilty conscience.

You are 2-0 down now, tine to call it quits buddy.

No guilty conscience, you were as subtle as a sledgehammer. Keep scrambling though.

I agree with the bolded. Didn't get Stan Sport for the conference league this season, not worth it to watch a plumbers league comp played on potato fields in Eastern Europe. Will suck it up for the UCL this season.

Lucky enough that this Optus news doesn't affect me. Add in Netflix/Amazon/Disney etc and streaming costs are rising.
Some aren't as lucky as I to continue to get Optus Sport for free in my plan, and Amazon for $1.99.

There's no plan that gets Optus Sport free from next season, that was part of the announcement. $8 a month for those who previously got it free.

i'd be interested to know what kind of roi stuff like the nations league delivers. does anyone really care about that?

I sometimes wonder how many viewers some of their magazine shows they produce get, must be miniscule.

There's no plan that gets Optus Sport free from next season, that was part of the announcement. $8 a month for those who previously got it free.
No mine is free. Aus Post has a corporate offer for Optus plans for all employees to access.
Asked my local store this afternoon and my deal is unaffected as it is not a 'retail' deal for the wider public.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
I sometimes wonder how many viewers some of their magazine shows they produce get, must be miniscule.
i dont really watch anything other than the games and the mini matches.

i guess foxtel still makes you pay for hd which is what this kind of feels like but for one league it's a bit s**t.

Yeah I only ever watched Chelsea games, the occasional 9:30 game and the occasional weekend review.
Do the same about AFL these days.
Used to religiously watch 360, Couch, Talking footy, Classified as well as 3+ games per weekend.

Now the product is so foreign to what it used to be it is now mostly just my own club. Even Friday Night Footy I haven't often managed to watch a game all the way.

Do the same about AFL these days.
Used to religiously watch 360, Couch, Talking footy, Classified as well as 3+ games per weekend.

Now the product is so foreign to what it used to be it is now mostly just my own club. Even Friday Night Footy I haven't often managed to watch a game all the way.

I still enjoy OTC and 360. Most games are pretty entertaining too, like all 3 today at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back