TV Rights

Venkman

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Seattle Supersonics
Can you account share Stan? Still debating its worth just for European competitions. I may take my chances fishing in a body of water for CL games.

i just realised they had it. fking annoying tbh.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Get the drinks ready for when Bozza says 'games are decided by men and moments' as well as 'games are decided by what happens in both boxes'.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Dear Stan, please work smoothly for Celtic's Europa League playoff 2nd leg tomorrow morning.

Has that been an issue so far? I remember when Optus Sports had massive teething issues, so it would be a shame if Stan has been the same.

Has that been an issue so far? I remember when Optus Sports had massive teething issues, so it would be a shame if Stan has been the same.
Hopefully it f**** up and they have to open it up to everyone like Optus did for the WC

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

I haven't been able to watch Stan's European football offering via the Stan app on the TV, instead I have had to watch them via the Stan app on the Fetch box. Their rugby offerings from overseas have worked fine via the Stan app though.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
From when I read their website I think it depends on which base Stan plan you have and how many screens it offers.

Stan Plus allows 3 x devices simultaneously. $14 a month plus $10 / month for Sport. Not bad if you can split it 3 ways for 8 bucks a month each.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Stan Plus allows 3 x devices simultaneously. $14 a month plus $10 / month for Sport. Not bad if you can split it 3 ways for 8 bucks a month each.

I have cancelled Kayo and will sign back up in March. That $125 I am saving will go towards Stan. The A-League in only $9 through Paramount+ when that starts up.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I have cancelled Kayo and will sign back up in March. That $125 I am saving will go towards Stan. The A-League in only $9 through Paramount+ when that starts up.

A League members pay $60 for 12 months of Paramount +. Pretty good deal.

If you are on Telstra Kayo is only $15 monthly for the base package. $25 for non Telstra customers.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Sometimes Kayo have done an annual pass which has been a decent saving overall. Haven’t come across that in a while though. So like others have said, will be deactivating soon until footy season next year.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sometimes Kayo have done an annual pass which has been a decent saving overall. Haven’t come across that in a while though. So like others have said, will be deactivating soon until footy season next year.

No real interest in Serie A / La Liga / Ligue 1 / Scottish Premier Glenn?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
A League members pay $60 for 12 months of Paramount +. Pretty good deal.

If you are on Telstra Kayo is only $15 monthly for the base package. $25 for non Telstra customers.
I am on Optus and not an A League member. Only reason I would have stuck with Kayo post AFL season was because my Dad watches the A-League but now it’s on a new service, so no need to stick with Kayo at this time of the year.

I might put on the odd La Liga match but not enough to keep the service running for the next 5 months.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I am on Optus and not an A League member. Only reason I would have stuck with Kayo post AFL season was because my Dad watches the A-League but now it’s on a new service, so no need to stick with Kayo at this time of the year.

I might put on the odd La Liga match but not enough to keep the service running for the next 5 months.

If you're just watching the odd La Liga match then you're probably best off taking your chances fishing in a body of water. Personally I keep Kayo to watch the odd Bundesliga / La Liga game plus follow RC Strasbourg in Ligue 1. Serie A is kinda boring now, don't bother with that. SPL only Celtic-Rangers is worth watching.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
No real interest in Serie A / La Liga / Ligue 1 / Scottish Premier Glenn?

Not really enough to justify the $25 a month (for me anyway). I struggle enough to utilise the other subscriptions, Netflix, amazon prime etc. If I came across a decent deal for it that would change things.

Back