Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Sport flick is out of the running:

And out of business it seems completely. From bidding on CL rights to facing charges of fraud. Such is the life of a bored 25 year old son of a builder.

How will we watch Serbian Rugby and Austrian Bundesliga football now?

RPCB will be devo.

Last edited:

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

And out of business it seems completely. From bidding on CL rights to facing charges of fraud. Such is the life of a bored 25 year old son of a builder.

RPCB will be devo.
The sites been down for a couple of months now.

The sites been down for a couple of months now.

And this article has been linked previously I'm pretty sure. Zidane likes a recycled joke though.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Apprciate many here have variety of viewing platforms and therefore own preferences to where EPL may go.

Im selfish and dont care what youse want.

AMAZON ALL THE WAY!
If it's amazon I don't think it will be local pre and post game coverage. Paramount and stan I think will be massive contenders, along with optus.

Why ask a rhetorical question instead of answer the one put to you? Strange response.

Perhaps because I'm confused by the notion that an article published 2 weeks ago couldn't have been posted somewhere before today.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perhaps because I'm confused by the notion that an article published 2 weeks ago could have been posted somewhere before today.

If that's the case why ask a rhetorical question in response, that just makes it look like you're deflecting. You just said that the article I posted had already been linked / discussed already in this thread. If that's the case shouldn't be too hard for you to cite said discussion / post link which you won't be able to because it hasn't been linked before. We're all ears.

If that's the case why ask a rhetorical question in response, that just makes it look like you're deflecting. You just said that the article I posted had already been linked / discussed already in this thread. If that's the case shouldn't be too hard for you to cite said discussion / post link which you won't be able to because it hasn't been linked before. We're all ears.

I don't think you know the point of a rhetorical question if you're struggling this much with it.

I said I was "pretty sure" it had been shared on here as I'd seen it in a couple of places, beats me which thread it was posted in, but you using the date as some sort of evidence that it was brand new when it was written two weeks ago was downright odd.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I don't think you know the point of a rhetorical question if you're struggling this much with it.

I said I was "pretty sure" it had been shared on here as I'd seen it in a couple of places, beats me which thread it was posted in, but you using the date as some sort of evidence that it was brand new when it was written two weeks ago was downright odd.

Interesting. Just a few posts ago:

And this article has been linked previously I'm pretty sure. Zidane likes a recycled joke though.

From being "pretty sure" to saying "it beats me where it was posted in" is a pretty big change of tune, even you would admit. Should all posters check with yourself first before posting articles that are related to the topic for your approval?

Interesting. Just a few posts ago:

From being "pretty sure" to saying "it beats me where it was posted in" is a pretty big change of tune, even you would admit. Should all posters check with yourself first before posting articles that are related to the topic for your approval?

Wtf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

RPCB will be devo.

No way is that a legit company. 😂

No way is that a legit company. 😂
Yet somehow they were awarded the rights. Zero due diligence which should be done before the bidding process. Don’t they have to apply to bid?

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Beinsports struggles with the concept of live sport.

Taped the Borussia Dortmund game this morning, went to watch it, I get 20 minutes of the presentation of a tennis trophy (no play) and 3 minutes of ads and then they switch to the game,12 minutes in and a goal already scored. (I prefer to tape it as they go through the lineups, which they don't on their replay, instead they go straight to kickoff).

Fair enough I think. I'll watch the full game on replay on Beinconnect through the app.

Go to the game replay and it's exactly the same ******* feed with the tennis and a late cross to the football.

😡

Yeah I am on the Optus boat. Great product, great shows, great coverage. A real shame if they lost it.

You know the shows and coverage are all the International product the PL sells and whoever gets the rights would have the exact same stuff?

My worry is if Amazon get it they'll charge a premium for a sports addition like Stan do. I have Amazon already, get Optus for free, so neither of those bother me, and I'll get Paramount+ for A-League so them getting it would probably be best (as they'd be able to do a FTA Saturday double up of A-League into EPL).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back