TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently have Foxtel (for the cup comps), Stan (CL) and Optus (PL).

Will ditch Foxtel for Kayo soon and will hope Stan gets the PL rights so I can ditch Optus too.

Surprised you still have Foxtel, hasn't been worth it for 2-3 years.

Paramount+ now putting themselves in front of the queue for EPL.
It would be whether they would be willing to spend the money on it, can easily bank on some of the continental games (la liga etc) if they wanted. Fa cup was on espn previously so it's not necessary going to go to 10 because of the FA cup.

It would be whether they would be willing to spend the money on it, can easily bank on some of the continental games (la liga etc) if they wanted. Fa cup was on espn previously so it's not necessary going to go to 10 because of the FA cup.

It's a clear sign of intent IMO. They want more than just the FA CUP.

It's a clear sign of intent IMO. They want more than just the FA CUP.
I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying one does not mean the other. I expect more to come, but it will be a lot of competition for the epl. Amazon, Stan (which has also shown its intent), optus and newscorp are all going to be interested, along with 10.

I'm not saying they aren't, I'm saying one does not mean the other. I expect more to come, but it will be a lot of competition for the epl. Amazon, Stan (which has also shown its intent), optus and newscorp are all going to be interested, along with 10.

I would expect so, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will have to wait for the A-League to start to know for sure but the Socceroos broadcast has been fine.

Did you buy it through your Glory membership? The initial roll out of membership based subscriptions was a bit of a shemozzle through APL but it's been fine since for Socceroos games. Some pretty good content on it non sport wise, I'd say its better than Prime IMO.

Did you buy it through your Glory membership? The initial roll out of membership based subscriptions was a bit of a shemozzle through APL but it's been fine since for Socceroos games. Some pretty good content on it non sport wise, I'd say its better than Prime IMO.

Yeah, I did. I haven't looked at it other than Socceroos.

z7O5e1j.jpg

Ry2j1FH.jpg

Haven’t subbed to P+ yet but will do closer to MD1 of the 2021-22 season

My mate has it through his Sydney FC membership so leveraging off that. Not many TV shows worth watching to be honest just yet.

Speaking on world cup qualifiers, I'm a bit annoyed that the different continents matches are all spread out on different channels.

Asian matches on Channel 10, European matches on Optus, South American on beIN, North American on ESPN, African on Youtube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back