TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Mindhunter and dead set loving it. Some shows which could be mediocre are immediately elevated by the rapport between the characters and this is one such show. The subject matter and Fincher are just icing on a delicious cake.

I had heard that season 2 of Mindhunter surrounds the search for the Unabomber, and was unbelievably good, so I was initially a bit disappointed to find we didn’t have it on Netflix here and dragged my feet starting to watch it... I shouldn’t have despaired.

Also looking forward to Better Call Saul season 3, although I must say I’m probably struck more by the Mike story lines than Jimmy’s. It’s all good though.

Watching Mindhunter and dead set loving it. Some shows which could be mediocre are immediately elevated by the rapport between the characters and this is one such show. The subject matter and Fincher are just icing on a delicious cake.

I had heard that season 2 of Mindhunter surrounds the search for the Unabomber, and was unbelievably good, so I was initially a bit disappointed to find we didn’t have it on Netflix here and dragged my feet starting to watch it... I shouldn’t have despaired.

Also looking forward to Better Call Saul season 3, although I must say I’m probably struck more by the Mike story lines than Jimmy’s. It’s all good though.
that show is actually called Manhunt: Unabomber and its not related. I fell for the same thing too, Its not on Netflix , I have seen the first episode... was happy enough with it to watch it all

Any love for American Gods ?? My lady friend just loves it, me not so much... thankfully she has just discovered Peaky Blinders, says we must watch...oh well I suppose a third time through won't hurt :)
I loved American Gods and am looking forward to season 2
I think it is the second best series on TV at the moment.
GOT being number 1

that show is actually called Manhunt: Unabomber and its not related. I fell for the same thing too, Its not on Netflix , I have seen the first episode... was happy enough with it to watch it all
Dagnabbit bastards!

Oh well, maybe I’ll get two good shows out of it instead of one!

Thanks for the clarification.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:pStar Trek?
I'm guessing it was a rhetorical question.

He seems to be a Trekkie so I have no doubt he knows who Frakes is.

What are you watching? I just watched Glow. It was so good. About women making a wrestling show in the 1980s. The coach is halarious. What are you watching currently?

That show was awesome. Soundtrack was awesome. Captured what made pro wrestling like crack to a young kid in the 80s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back