TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Try anything with Rowan Atkinson.
Comedy on the next level.
Even his cameo in the “unofficial” James Bond movie:

Never Say Never Again.

Very funny cameo as a bumbling field agent.

I see Westworld series 2 is being advertised for a late April start.
Can’t wait.
Excellent!

I have started on Ozark and been pleasantly surprised, and Mr Robot season 3 is out on DVD in May also.

Just finished Wild Wild Country on Netflix, a 6 part documentary on the Orange People who were a cult in the 80s which i remember well. The documentary is phenomenal. Up there with the OJ Simpson doc and Hoop Dreams as one of the best documentary series ever. Riveting.

Just finished Wild Wild Country on Netflix, a 6 part documentary on the Orange People who were a cult in the 80s which i remember well. The documentary is phenomenal. Up there with the OJ Simpson doc and Hoop Dreams as one of the best documentary series ever. Riveting.
“Tough t***ies!”
Yeah, I remember the orange people.
Must have a look at that doco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even his cameo in the “unofficial” James Bond movie:

Never Say Never Again.

Very funny cameo as a bumbling field agent.
Saintly, i know you enjoy your 'Organised Crime' movies and shows. ! was on a plane recently and found Gomorra: La Serie, watched an entire series, i have read of your admiration of The Sopranos, I think it was made for you!
I watched with English subtitles, i believe when screened in Italy is was also subtitled because it is uses the Neapolitan language.
Try to take a peek at it!

Saintly, i know you enjoy your 'Organised Crime' movies and shows. ! was on a plane recently and found Gomorra: La Serie, watched an entire series, i have read of your admiration of The Sopranos, I think it was made for you!
I watched with English subtitles, i believe when screened in Italy is was also subtitled because it is uses the Neapolitan language.
Try to take a peek at it!
Sounds like a must watch.

Just as an aside there is book by the late Skip E Lowe who gave an insight on the Gomorrah that is Hollywood. The title is something like that but uses the word Gemorrah and Hollywood I think.
He being a gay man, tells on various lovers etc through Hollywood and assorted tales.
He does put himself from and centre.
Not sure it’s a great book.
For those unfamiliar with Skip E Lowe he used to do low budget self done interviews, got heaps of good actors too.
He was also the apparent inspianfor the Martin Short character, Jiminy Glick.

Excellent!

I have started on Ozark and been pleasantly surprised, and Mr Robot season 3 is out on DVD in May also.
Getting right into Mr Robot. Not normally a show I would watch & some aspects not a fan of, won't say what, as it may stop peeps from viewing it.

Has totally turned me around & am loving it.

Mrs OA & I are watching S3 now, are you jelly TRS?:D

What happens is.............

Somewhat jelly, but Mrs Samples isn’t as big a fan of Mr Robot as I am, so I don’t mind waiting and watching it uninterrupted.

Just finished watching Making a Murderer last week.

Fair to say it left be feeling depressed, outraged and angry so you know what I think about the verdicts.

It's the ex-boyfriend you slack jawed yokels!

Anyone who has seen the recent documentary series Unmasking a Killer will be stunned by the news of today also.

Two shows that I am watching at the moment and very enjoyable, especially Deception.

Cameron Black is the world's greatest illusionist. At least, that's what people used to call him - before his greatest secret was exposed and his career destroyed. But soon, he is recruited by the FBI where he uses his skills of deception to solve high-profile cases and bust criminals.

Set in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) Federal Court, aka "The Mother Court," the legal drama follows brand new lawyers working for both the defense and the prosecution as they handle the most high profile and high stakes cases in the country - all as their personal lives intersect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back