TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

As a lot of other's have said....

Better call saul is the best on TV right now and right up there with it's sequel!! Amazing! So many people have told me that they loved BB but just couldn't get into BCS... These people probably gave it 1 episode before giving up. I pity them!
Nailed it.
Exactly, it's just soooooooo good.

How brilliant was the court hearing showdown?

The great thing about BCS is it's such a slow burner, so many intricate details....
Erhmantraut is so brilliant.
Juxtaposing the two story lines Jimmy/Saul next to Mike Erhmantraut is pure genius.
Sometimes they Criss cross into each other's lives but it's so well done.

For those with a keen eye, the brother Chuck was in this is spinal tap.... and they really sang the songs

About a family of adult siblings where their past secrets are revealed when their black sheep of a brother comes back home.

Really enjoyed the first season. Post 160 in his thread also refers to the series. Really recommend season 1.

I'm about halfway through the second series of Bloodline, and I feel it's safe to say that it isn't as good as the first. It isn't a horrible disappointment, far from it, but it lacks the substance of the first season.

The was something intriguing and realistic about the family dynamics in series one, and Ben Mendelsohn gave the show a murky tension, but series two has become something of a rudimentary (though well-made) suspense show.

Edit: Abiding by my own rainbow rating system, I gave series one :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:. Series two gets :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Edit II: Just realised that you've read my earlier appraisal. Apologies for doubling up, but at least this one comes with rainbows.

A little time on my hands next couple of days. Binged 6 episodes of Designated Survivor today.

Hooked. Anyone seen the series?
Yeh, very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the new prison break series thats out is getting very good, i hate how i can't watch it all at once and have to wait a week for 1 episode!
No need to worry too much. Its finished now. Sucks a bit actually, much like the recent season of 24, which lasted 12 episodes, Prison Break is done in 9:thumbsdown: Feeling a bit ripped off.

New season of house of cards sucks imo. They should be starting to wrap things up because it's clear they've run out of ideas.

New season of house of cards sucks imo. They should be starting to wrap things up because it's clear they've run out of ideas.
Greatest problem house of cards has is they try to pit the two underwoods against each other or competing too much.

Better they scheme together.

Orange is the new black

Season 5

Been terrific thus far

Clicked on that show on Foxtel here at about 9.00am and was hooked great show.
Very witty and poignant at the same time.

Very clever life observations too.

Season 3 of Fargo is a bit disappointing compared to the first two (10/10 both seasons, so good). American Gods is a great one that's currently in its first season, definitely worth a look.

Orange is the new black

Season 5

Been terrific thus far

Been a big fan of the first 4 seasons. Watched the first half an hour of s05e01 and couldn't believe I was watching the same show. Terrible acting, the script was horrible and Diahs character is a complete joke. Not sure if I'll be back.

Note: Jenji kohan has a history of letting his shows turn to s**t. Weeds did the same thing.

Note 2: probably didn't help that I'd just smashed through Breaking Bad over the last weeks. What a masterpiece that show was!

Last edited:
Been a big fan of the first 4 seasons. Watched the first half an hour of s05e01 and couldn't believe I was watching the same show. Terrible acting, the script was horrible and Diahs character is a complete joke. Not sure if I'll be back.

Note: Jenji kohan has a history of letting his shows turn to s**t. Weeds did the same thing.

Note 2: probably didn't help that I'd just smashed through Breaking Bad over the last weeks. What a masterpiece that show was!
Season 5 essentially deals with a few days of their predicament.

It's really gets great, in my view.

The Big ga y giant as he's called is a terrific character.
Love the way he outright says it, like they can't use it against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back