TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What tv series or shows have people been watching recently? Or have recently watched?

I recently finished watching 'the 100' which i really enjoyed. I am also 2 episodes into season 2 of the tv series scream, also enjoying that!

Has anyone watched either?

shizzle

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I haven't watched either of those shows but have heard good things about the 100.

At the moment just watching the second season of Mr Robot and the fourth season of Ray Donovan, recently binge watched all the Stranger Things episodes which was really well made.

I haven't watched either of those shows but have heard good things about the 100.

At the moment just watching the second season of Mr Robot and the fourth season of Ray Donovan, recently binge watched all the Stranger Things episodes which was really well made.

I couldn't get into Mr Robot. I didn't mind Halt and Catch Fire although it started getting a little wobbly a couple of seasons in.

I'll give my recent top 10 tv shows of last decade or so in no necessary order other than as they occur to me.

1. Six Feet Under
2. Mad Men
3. Breaking Bad
4. Game of Boobs
5. Carnivale
6. Boardwalk Empire
7. Deadwood
8. Making a Murderer
9. Curb Your Enthusiasm
10. Fargo

Stranger Things was very good. Those kids all did a very good job. I'm also a Ray Donovan fan. Mr Robot I struggle with. I started the second season recently and only got about 10 minutes in before I turned it off.

A few other Recent ones I've watched: Ballers, 11.22.63, Billions, Bosch, Peaky Blinders & The Night Of.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll give my recent top 10 tv shows of last decade or so in no necessary order other than as they occur to me.

1. Six Feet Under
2. Mad Men
3. Breaking Bad
4. Game of Boobs
5. Carnivale
6. Boardwalk Empire
7. Deadwood

8. Making a Murderer
9. Curb Your Enthusiasm
10. Fargo
Bolded were brilliant

Have a look at Stranger Things
and
The Night Of
both very good

The best of all time for me is Homeland

thecig

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City, Bos. Celtics, Glas Celtic
Heard good things about Stranger Things. Have to hop onto Netflix again.
Yeah my mates have been talking about this too.

One thing I just discovered is "Bojack Horseman".
Cartoon from Netflix themselves, has Will Arnett (GOB from Arrested Development) and Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Frasier on Stan.
Outstanding. Watching it all episode by episode, about 5th time I've done it in last ten years

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
image.jpeg
For those who havnt considered Narcos
Brilliant!
Its the story of drug King pin Pablo Escobar.
Follows what happened, and you can not make this stuff up

Finally got around to watching The Sopranos. Just about finished the 1st season. Enjoying it so far.

Also watching The Night Of. Only 2 episodes in.
The Night Of is probably the best new show I've watched in the last couple years. Thought it was excellent. The Sopranos is just a classic too.

Have been watching the following:

Queen of the South - watched three episodes so far, slow to begin with but got bettrr, am enjoying.
Pilot of Ex-Wife - very funny half hour show
Braindead - silly but funny, not too much thinking involved.

11 22 63 is by far the best mini series on. James Franco is amazing in this adaptation of Kings book about JFK/Timetravel.
There's been some good ones lately. The Night Of, 11.22.63, Making a Murderer, Stranger Things. All different, but all very enjoyable.

Back