TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, that looks good. Igot obsessed with this period about 5 years ago.

I’ve been watching Deep State on SBS online. Not great writing but as accurate a depicti8n of how things really work as I’ve seen!
If you watch it, just keep a eye on the running total of those killed in the upper left corner through all 8 episodes

Also you might want to consider the shipments of arms from Gadafi to the IRA. Shipments of 100 tonnes were common

Oh, that looks good. Igot obsessed with this period about 5 years ago.

I’ve been watching Deep State on SBS online. Not great writing but as accurate a depicti8n of how things really work as I’ve seen!
Not sure if you like to read, but if you really want to take an honest look at the deep state there are some really good books on it
One in relation to Australia is "A Secret Country" by John Pilger. See how MI6 and the CIA removed an elected Government

Not sure if you like to read, but if you really want to take an honest look at the deep state there are some really good books on it
One in relation to Australia is "A Secret Country" by John Pilger. See how MI6 and the CIA removed an elected Government

Yeah, I’ve read the Pilger. Actually met him a couple of times too. He’s a good one.

Just discovered a series called Last Tango in Halifax in a preloved goods store and I love it. The acting is first class and the plot is engaging and realistic. It drew my wife and I in from the opening ten minutes.
It's a very different series to what I've been used to watching in recent years: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Six Feet Under to name a few. I urge people to look it up and give it a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have Amazon Prime? $6.99 per month is it worth it?

Looking forward to the final series of Man in the High Castle which comes out next week. Maybe that is when I will start my free one month trial.

Yeah I have it. I mainly signed up for the 2 seasons of Jack Ryan. Fantastic series based on characters in Tom Clancy's books.
Tom Clancy wrote - "Clear & Present Danger" & The Hunt For Red October"

If you like an action packed series then don't miss Jack Ryan. Haven't watched Man in the high castle yet, but am also enjoying a cop series called Bosch.

Amazon Prime doesn't stream as efficiently as Netflix but it's still pretty good.

Yeah I have it. I mainly signed up for the 2 seasons of Jack Ryan. Fantastic series based on characters in Tom Clancy's books.

If you like an action packed series then don't miss Jack Ryan. Haven't watched Man in the high castle yet, but am also enjoying a cop series called Bosch.

Amazon Prime doesn't stream as efficiently as Netflix but it's still pretty good.
Thanks for that. Will sign up for the year as I like Clancy's books also apparently entitles one to free delivery on Amazon products and there are a couple of things I need that Amazon sell that are hard to find here or are so much cheaper.

Not using Titanium TV anymore?

Not using Titanium TV anymore?

I still use Kodi for most everything else.
But I usually use the free 30 day signup for Prime & dump it a month or 2 later.
Prime have exclusive access to Jack Ryan.

If you like comedies with quick banter and ripping insults check out Letterkenny on SBS. It's Canadian, a lot country, and the show's a *ing pisser.

Here's a clip. If the clips not your pace you won't like the rest of it. If it is... enjoy and thank me later!

Watch "Letterkenny - Cold Open" on YouTube

If you aren't watching Mr Inbetween you are missing out on the best Australian TV show since.. ever!

Just watched the last episode of season 2.

im-not-crying-youre-crying.jpg

Vikings the last season is dropping SBS on Wednesday.

looks to be two sets of 10 episodes to complete the series.

whilst not the same without Travis Fimmel’s outstanding Ragnar, still worthy to watch.

Movie: The Irishman.

its very long, but my kind of mafia style movie.

not too bad but you just know De Niro, Pacino, Pesci have all aged.

the new technology makes them younger but they don’t move young.

still not a bad movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back