TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just watched the first 3 episodes of Squid Game on Netflix. Its a Korean show very much in the hunger games/ The running man mould. If you are into this type of show its a must watch! The third episode is probably the most intense episode of any tv show i have watched in years. Warning, not for the squeamish.

What streaming service?

Google 'Inside Anfield' videos.

Get the latest.. Crystal Palace 3-0 win. Some of the greats.. The Barcelona 4-0 Champions League win. The Champions League homecoming. Premier League Trophy lift. Get a good feeling of what it's like to be there and experience it for yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the girlfriend through Karate Kid 1-4 then Cobra Kai. She watched CK seasons 1-3 in 2 days.

Truth is I don't have a team in the EPL. Not like I support Collingwood. But I've always liked Liverpool going back to when I first started following the EPL and Liverpool was never quite contending. Gerrard's a ******* legend in my mind.

I used to follow any teams with Aussies in em' but that's another generation ago now.

I'm enjoying Brentford a lot this year. I've been enjoying them for a few years since Benrahma was killing it (before his move) and when they missed promotion. I wasn't expecting them to put 3 past Liverpool and Alisson!

He was good but Homeland was rubbish even if I did suffer through 2 series of it.
Homeland went off the rails for series 2 to 4 I think, but apparently the next few series are great (although I’ve never revisited it)

Homeland went off the rails for series 2 to 4 I think, but apparently the next few series are great (although I’ve never revisited it)
I almost chucked it in after Carrie started shagging the young lad. Thought it was getting a bit too stupid. Have to say though, it has improved a lot and the last few seasons have been pretty good.

Was a while ago since I watched it but I recall Homeland being a top show until about season 5 maybe 6.
It's just became ridiculously unrealistic, felt like they had a change of script writers.

I'm half way through re-watching The Americans, still one of my faves.

Anyone watching the series on ABC iview, where Brian Johnson (yep, the AC/DC lead singer) flies around the globe interviewing old rock stars? It’s surprisingly good. He’s smart, genial, funny and gets them talking. Good music too.

Warning: it’s aimed at boomers. Last night I saw the episode where he interviewed Joe Walsh. Was excellent. And Joe is still alive which is an achievement in itself, given a lot of Brian’s old rock mates haven’t made it. :(

i watched the one with billy joel....geez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back