TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant.

That season 1 finale tho.

I hope season 2 is as engrossing.

P.S: Can't believe I initially gave up on Westworld after just 1 episode.

As Radiohead is my favourite band, I can’t help but love the music choices throughout the first season.

There’s some amazing work by Ramin Djawadi in season two though. The episode entitled Kiksuya… FMD I love that episode.

"The Many Saints of Newark"

Movie, not a series. Available on Binge.

A must for any Sopranos fan.

Black Bird - a 6 part mini-series on Apple.

It's about a cocky youngish drug dealer who gets sentenced to 10 years in jail but gets offered the opportunity to get his sentence reduced to zero if he can befriend a suspected serial child killer in jail and "snitch" on him.

The two leads are brilliant and the show is a real slow burn thriller that has been fantastic so far.

There are 5 episodes up (I've watched them ) with the final episode to drop over the weekend.

"The Many Saints of Newark"

Movie, not a series. Available on Binge.

A must for any Sopranos fan.
I enjoyed it. Entertaining and worth it on its own for the nods to the series. Paulie Walnuts was always an a-hole.

Watched Kenobi when it was released on Disney+ and enjoyed it.

Resparked the Star Wars fandom in me when I went on annual leave for 2 weeks so I did the first 3 movies again.

Thought I’d give The Mandalorian a go after and absolutely fell in love with that series (and baby Yoda) so had to continue on with The Book of Boba Fett. Finished that fairly quickly and got into all the newer Star Wars movies. Finished them, then went back to the dreaded episode 1-3 trilogy.

Worth every second!

Because I'm not going to read 57 pages and will presume all the popular things have been listed; Dark. German show and it's been out for a couple of series, but a crazy first season I've just finished. Not horror but unsettling, with a solid mix of thriller/drama/mystery under a supernatural setting.

My only real complaint would be some weird sound choices, but apparently they've been fixed in future seasons.

Because I'm not going to read 57 pages and will presume all the popular things have been listed; Dark. German show and it's been out for a couple of series, but a crazy first season I've just finished. Not horror but unsettling, with a solid mix of thriller/drama/mystery under a supernatural setting.

My only real complaint would be some weird sound choices, but apparently they've been fixed in future seasons.

I was a big fan.

Not generally a fan of sci-fi or supernatural, but Dark is somewhat deeper than genre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to see the last of 'Better Call Saul' tonight. It's probably the series that I have most enjoyed. Jimmy turns out alright in the end.
It turns out he did have a regret.

It’s a very well written show.

Love BCS so will look forward to seeing the final season.

Just watched S4E8 of Westworld and I hope HBO get their s**t together because apparently Nolan and Joy aren’t finished yet. The finale certainly intimated as much.

Yeah….. time for you to laugh at me….
I’ve always been an Amazing Race devotee. From the very first series.
Thoroughly enjoying the current Australian version on 10. They have had amazing challenges with Covid interfering with not just the racers but the host.
I am absolutely in awe of, and maybe a little in love with, Toni.
She has overcome the most awful of personal situations to be a fair dinkum chance of taking out this whole competition. And I don’t care that she is a pommy.
What a woman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back