TV Series You're Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not, but Voltron on Netflix is excellent.

I loved it as a kid (still have the full set) and it's really true to the original characters (not that I'm really bothered by that kind of thing).

Swapping the red and black Lion pilots annoys me a little bit, and that makes it seem unlikely the Princess will be taking over as the red lion pilot.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not, but Voltron on Netflix is excellent.

I loved it as a kid (still have the full set) and it's really true to the original characters (not that I'm really bothered by that kind of thing).

Awesome

Also Haso the UK Shameless is on Netflix. At least the first 3 seasons are.

What are some good docos on netflix? Watched the one on pro gaming last night, was pretty good.

Requiem for the American Dream.
Best of Enemies.
Bobby Fischer vs the World.

Really enjoying Dragon ball Super. Obviously only dubbed with no english version yet, but i preferred the original ones anyway. Has been a really good addition to the Dragonball universe post Z. Worth a watch if there are any DBZ fans out there who might be avoiding after what GT did to the series.

Really enjoying Dragon ball Super. Obviously only dubbed with no english version yet, but i preferred the original ones anyway. Has been a really good addition to the Dragonball universe post Z. Worth a watch if there are any DBZ fans out there who might be avoiding after what GT did to the series.
Repeating the battle of gods and Freiza sagas was pretty lame though. Agree that the new arc is really good. I have no idea where they're going to take it and it's awesome

I didnt mind it as it fleshed it out more. Not dragging it out as much as they did in Z. Covered 2 movies plus extra and started a new story arc in 50 eps. Pretty sure the 10 min until namek exploded was like 20 episodes on its own.

Enjoying having future trunks back. Very interesting bad guy with Black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure how many anime fans are here, but if you love scientific history I suggest you check out Time Travel Girl, already she's met William Gilbert and holy s**t this anime is so cool!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched first Ep of Netflix's 'Stranger Things'.

Like ET/Super 8 ... Very cool so far.

Watched the first episode last night on your recommendation. Fantastic.

The 80s feel is just bang on - they've obviously put a lot of work into making that happen. Feels like they are even using camera filters and directing style to give the impression it was recorded on 80s equipment.

The Goonies meets Stephen King is the vibe I got so far. Great!

Watched the first episode last night on your recommendation. Fantastic.

The 80s feel is just bang on - they've obviously put a lot of work into making that happen. Feels like they are even using camera filters and directing style to give the impression it was recorded on 80s equipment.

The Goonies meets Stephen King is the vibe I got so far. Great!

Yep - a few more eps on now and it's just getting better.

Shame it's only an 8 ep season!

Marco Polo is still great after 2 seasons. One of my favourite current shows.
Glad to hear that about the second season, really enjoyed the first.
Just watched first Ep of Netflix's 'Stranger Things'.

Like ET/Super 8 ... Very cool so far.
Watched the first two episodes last night with the missus. Really interesting show so far. You & TBD are right on the feel of the show. Really well done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back