TV show ideas for the WAGS

Remove this Banner Ad

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's been a tough, puppy-less year for the WAGS, who are mostly having to slum it with a free holiday in a Queensland resort.......... so tough they deserve a TV show.
rGNUH9L.jpg

Maybe we should help them out and give them a few ideas for shows and segments. Do their wives AND girlfriends appear on the same show at the same time? Does Dean Laidley get a gig? Any ideas?

It's been a tough, puppy-less year for the WAGS, who are mostly having to slum it with a free holiday in a Queensland resort.......... so tough they deserve a TV show.
rGNUH9L.jpg

Maybe we should help them out and give them a few ideas for shows and segments. Do their wives AND girlfriends appear on the same show at the same time? Does Dean Laidley get a gig? Any ideas?
This is just "hey we should do a podcast". With hair extensions.

This would be awesome, to have your life proud based on a marriage to a successful footballer is amazing, I bet they're really interesting people too.
I bet they have so many interesting insights to share... I hope Hamish Mclachlan hosts and talks to their kids to he is so relatable and in with the wags and knows when all the babies are due.

Maybe they could put AWFL dykes in as well like Daisy Pearce, wouldn't that be awesome to find out what its like to be a female footballer in a male dominated world.

The producers must be foaming at the mouth with the amount of talent and brilliant ideas that are available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be awesome, to have your life proud based on a marriage to a successful footballer is amazing, I bet they're really interesting people too.
I bet they have so many interesting insights to share... I hope Hamish Mclachlan hosts and talks to their kids to he is so relatable and in with the wags and knows when all the babies are due.

Maybe they could put AWFL dykes in as well like Daisy Pearce, wouldn't that be awesome to find out what its like to be a female footballer in a male dominated world.

The producers must be foaming at the mouth with the amount of talent and brilliant ideas that are available.
Geez mate, did one of the WAGs take your girl or something? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back