FTA-TV TV show you watch just for a perve!

Big Blow Hard

That's a horrible idea, what time?
Oct 7, 2007
s**t Creek
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
The Fighting Lagers, SF Giants
Who has a TV show, that even though you are not particularly into the show, consistantly flick back over to, just for a perve at an actress/actor?

For me it is Tru Calling. Don't like the show, but love to take a look at Eliza Dushku everynow and then. She is Smokin! :D

Clarification please raman. For a host or a character?:p

Take your pick.

brenda-song-at-film-party.jpg

aly1cq6.jpg

22sep12-vanessa.jpg

0000042110_20070815142656.jpg

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Who has a TV show, that even though you are not particularly into the show, consistantly flick back over to, just for a perve at an actress/actor?

For me it is Tru Calling. Don't like the show, but love to take a look at Eliza Dushku everynow and then. She is Smokin! :D

The L word?

Damn, I was expecting many people to say that...

yes to both

also anything on foxtel late friday nights on showtime :D

also anything on foxtel late friday nights on showtime :D

Oh, come on... I just don't understand what the market is for those kinds of movies these days, when pretty much anything can be downloaded from the internet in an instant. I mean, I know that softcore T&A movies have their place, but those ones aren't even quality softcore T&A movies. The only reason to watch them is to gape with wonderment at the fact that they somehow manage to make money.

scotty13

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tracy Vilage Razorbacks
Futurama.

For a cartoon chick, Amy and Leila are hot.

Also shak for Picasso and Eco. mmm. that would be nice.

Oh, come on... I just don't understand what the market is for those kinds of movies these days, when pretty much anything can be downloaded from the internet in an instant. I mean, I know that softcore T&A movies have their place, but those ones aren't even quality softcore T&A movies. The only reason to watch them is to gape with wonderment at the fact that they somehow manage to make money.

ive gotten used to hardcore stuff. my collection needs upgrading.

Clivestaples

Rookie
Jan 9, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Arsenal
I think its time us girls got in on this discussion. For me it would be watching Bones for David Boreanaz! yummo!

Back