Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you're being a bit generous with that score, thought the whole thing was pretty dire to be honest.

Unless that character really is the son of god I'd like to know how he got on top of the truck after being tied up like a Xmas Turkey, and the chase in the field after they dislodged him was pure Keystone Cops.

The whole episode made Rick and Daryl look like a couple of amateurs instead of the two most bad-ass characters in the show.

The bloke "conveniently" finding his mother wandering around in the woods was pretty hokey as well, made for a bit of pathos though I suppose.

Nah slow episodes can still be good & there was a bit of character development there as well.

He may be ;) Rick did mention the ties weren't super tight so maybe that guy just had escaped from them before or something aha idk.

But yeah it did make them look silly.

And Spencer didn't conveniently come across his mum, Carl saw the zombie mum early & lead her close to Spencer so he could be the one who puts her down as Carl says it should be family who does it later in the episode.

But hopefully next episode is better. One slow one is okay for development, etc but 2 in a row gets bad.

Yeah agree with you there definitely a filler episode.

That is a big issue with TWD, it would be better condensed into a 10 episode season.

I have found myself watching eps and zoning out heaps due to filler....that whole barn house season was a killer.

But The Governor is one of the best villains ever.

That is a big issue with TWD, it would be better condensed into a 10 episode season.

I have found myself watching eps and zoning out heaps due to filler....that whole barn house season was a killer.

But The Governor is one of the best villains ever.

Very true 10 episodes would be perfect. He sure is but think we'll have an even bigger villain showing up this season finale so keep an eye out for that :thumbsu:

Very true 10 episodes would be perfect. He sure is but think we'll have an even bigger villain showing up this season finale so keep an eye out for that :thumbsu:

I am yet to see an ep from the return from the break and will probably hold out for a while...easier to binge watch to follow the story line.

The Governor cannot be equaled I do not think...but hopefully this new one is as good.

I am yet to see an ep from the return from the break and will probably hold out for a while...easier to binge watch to follow the story line.

The Governor cannot be equaled I do not think...but hopefully this new one is as good.

Episode 9 I would give 10/10.
Episode 10 a 7.5/10.

Oh don't you worry mate he can be equaled dun dun dun ;)

Just finished Jessica Jones season 1. Was a good show but didn't have me thinking "must watch the next ep to see what happens".

That part at the end with Kilgrave's father...:eek:

I watched it on Foxtel and it was full of ads :thumbsdown:

I also found that camp of Negan's a bit hard to believe.

Well yeah it's always full of ads aha... But I usually record it & watch later skipping past the ads :)

And how so? Negan is probably the biggest villain TWD comics has had so far, and he has a massive sort of operation I guess, that was only one of his outposts I guess anyway, but it doesn't surprise me at all as that place would've been abs ones to be able to use it as one of their outposts, also as Jesus says the Saviors (and Negan) go around taking half the supplies of people in return for just not killing them so they would've built up an incredible inventory of stuff :thumbsu:

House of cards

No spoilers here......

But I'd go as far to say that episode 40 is a piece of s**t.
Probably the worst Ep of house of cards I've seen.

After 41, it feels like the old house of cards.

Wasn't this made after the writers strike? It's like some dude in the coffee shop wrote 40.

Penultimate episodes of Jack Irish and The Bridge (Swedish version) last night on ABC and SBS, gonna leave a gaping hole in Thursday nights shortly. :(

Saga Noren in The Bridge would be one of the most fascinating characters I've seen in a TV series, and superbly played by Sofia Helin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

223683_0dd4ef947a2e940ad964d3d52a8c77dc.gif
Dog or Saints fan?

Anyone watch the latest TWD EP today?

Thought it was pretty good. 8.5/10. It's definitely building up for s**t to go down big time.

Unfortunately, it's only a six episode series. You're right, it's going to be pretty hectic wrapping everything up in one hour, hope it's done properly and not rushed.

It is like they crammed a 10-14 ep series into 6...I almost think this could have been a 2 hour telemovie as per the previous Jack Irish outings.

Hopefully the finale is fitting.

Anyone watch the latest TWD EP today?

Thought it was pretty good. 8.5/10. It's definitely building up for s**t to go down big time.

Yep, thought it was the best episode of the season to date (well the second half of the season I mean, first half was so long ago I can barely remember it) lot of air time for one of my favourite characters (Carol) certainly helped elevate it for me as well.

Watched it (without ads) and have to say Carol is ice cold.

Isn't she, had a horrible feeling the last two episodes that she was going to kick the bucket for some reason, would have been a real blow, one of only four characters in the show that are indispensable IMO, Rick, Daryl and Michonne being the other three.

It is like they crammed a 10-14 ep series into 6...I almost think this could have been a 2 hour telemovie as per the previous Jack Irish outings.

Hopefully the finale is fitting.

Preferred the telemovie format myself, that said this has still been an excellent series, and after thinking we'd seen the last of Jack with Dead Point, I'm delighted it's back in any format.

Fingers crossed, as you pointed out previously, a lot of loose ends to be tied off in an hour.

Yep, thought it was the best episode of the season to date (well the second half of the season I mean, first half was so long ago I can barely remember it) lot of air time for one of my favourite characters (Carol) certainly helped elevate it for me as well.

Isn't she, had a horrible feeling the last two episodes that she was going to kick the bucket for some reason, would have been a real blow, one of only four characters in the show that are indispensable IMO, Rick, Daryl and Michonne being the other three.

Preferred the telemovie format myself, that said this has still been an excellent series, and after thinking we'd seen the last of Jack with Dead Point, I'm delighted it's back in any format.

Fingers crossed, as you pointed out previously, a lot of loose ends to be tied off in an hour.

Definitely one of the better episodes of the season yep, not my favourite personally I absolutely loved episode 9 when that herd attacked Alexandria & sooooooooo much went down it was incredible :D

Definitely one of the better episodes of the season yep, not my favourite personally I absolutely loved episode 9 when that herd attacked Alexandria & sooooooooo much went down it was incredible :D

Just thought last nights had a bit more substance then episode nine which was pretty much non stop slash and hack (not that it wasn't enjoyable) Carol's mothering instincts coming out regarding Maggie was particularly well done, fine show all round I thought.

She played that whole captive role perfectly. Acted all innocent, scared and praying for a way out.

Only to turn ice cold killer on them :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back