TV/Video Footage of Poker (or of poker players)

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Would he do that with a book or a straight? To me, only winning hand that would make river shove make sense is where the river is not the blank it looks like, so A2 or 42 for missed straight but disguised trips.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
This is my favourite poker hand of all time.
Watch "BIGGEST POT IN TV POKER HISTORY - TOM DWAN VS PHIL IVEY OVER 1.1 MILLION" on YouTube

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
This is my favourite poker hand of all time.
Watch "BIGGEST POT IN TV POKER HISTORY - TOM DWAN VS PHIL IVEY OVER 1.1 MILLION" on YouTube

Dwan 86 os bluffing Lederer AK s pre-flop, then catching an 8 on the turn to beat Lederer is one of the pretty funny televised cash game moments

Also I might add, wheel draws suck, someone will always roll ya with a 6

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Dwan 86 os bluffing Lederer AK s pre-flop, then catching an 8 on the turn to beat Lederer is one of the pretty funny televised cash game moments

Also I might add, wheel draws suck, someone will always roll ya with a 6
Yes lucky for Dwan, not a winnung play usually

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
The girl should not look so down. Amazing fold. Most would have lost more money.
I think you can get away from this in tournament* but in cash there's nearly no chance you're laying this down.

*But an amazing fold nonetheless - I would already be crying in the carpark by the time she mucked

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I think you can get away from this in tournament* but in cash there's nearly no chance you're laying this down.

*But an amazing fold nonetheless - I would already be crying in the carpark by the time she mucked

There is, if you put him on pocket Aces and she correctly did given he raised pre-flop. Well thought through by her. His check raise at river he would feel stiff, she did not fall for.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne