Modern Day Event TWA 800

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
It is one of aviation's most enduring mysteries - the final moments of TWA flight 800.
In 1996, the passenger jet bound for Paris exploded minutes after take-off from New York's J.F.K Airport.
None of the 230 people on board survived.

The explosion occurred within sight of land on a warm summer evening and several hundred eye witnesses came forward to report seeing a streak of light intercept the plane in mid-air.
After a four year investigation, which was plagued by controversy, safety authorities, the FBI and the CIA all rejected the witness accounts (why am I not surprised) and found the explosion was caused by a spark in the centre fuel tank.
17 years later, new evidence has emerged as to what really happened to TWA 800.

This aired on 60 minutes last night.
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8726602

After the plane was hit the US navy (who was conducting war games in the area) sailed away at full steam from the area the plane came down. Normally in such an instance, they'd sail towards the site in case of survivors and to recover the all important black box.

However americans are not normal, are they?

Thanks for sharing.

The guy at the end said there were two possibilities:

1. A terrorist attack in home soil that was covered up.

2. A navy accident.

It wouldn't be the first possibility. It might have been a military exercise gone wrong, but I believe it could have been shot down on purpose. Who exactly was on that plane? Maybe they needed a person, or persons out of the picture. America are not shy of a false flag either.

Currently watching the documentary on Gem about this, and let me just say, as a staunch opponent of 9/11 conspiracy theories, that something's definitely up with this one.

It wouldn't be the first possibility. It might have been a military exercise gone wrong, but I believe it could have been shot down on purpose. Who exactly was on that plane? Maybe they needed a person, or persons out of the picture. America are not shy of a false flag either.

A military accident sounds far more likely to me. The US aren't short of experience or resources when it comes to covert assassinations, and that would be far less messy than blowing an entire plane out of the sky just off their shores.

And a false flag theory doesn't fit since the official explanation given was an electrical malfunction.

Yep very dodgy. Hundreds of eye witnesses, and I believe even some 90's quality footage showing a light flying up towards the plane before it exploded.

Isnt the first time... and wont be the last time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone ever seen the passenger list?
Maybe someone was targeted? ???
Who do you have in mind? It wouldn't be the first time the US Navy shot a passenger plane down by mistake :eek:

Last edited:
Who do you have in mind? It wouldn't be the first time the US Navy shot a passenger plane down by mistake :eek:
Yep,shot down one over the arab gulf and the whinged like turkey's when retaliation was inflicted.
As ive always said "they're only americans dont put on a pedestal".end quote.

Long video. What's the upshot of the interview?

He was on promoting his book.

Fairly comprehensive , but actually good listening , i listend to it in about 7 chunks. Explain how the narrative changed form a missile / bomb to mechanical failure by saying the explosives found on the wreckage were from a dog training exercise earlier in the day.

It is a great example of how .GOV and the Media cover things up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back