anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
I hate to be a wet sock but it looks like it is looming as a 22 zip season.Can any one seriously see us winning a game?Essendon will treat us in the same manner that the Eagles did in our first season and physically maul us and then tear us to pieces in the art of football.Hope I am wrong but!!!!
Ben Allan please explain:Third quarter Eastaugh on the ball plays well and is giving the saints some worries,JL into the forward line giving the saints some real worries and giving our mid field something to kick to.Result :5 goal third quarter,in front by 8 points.16 points behind at halh time turn around of 24 points.Last quarter JL on to the ball Easty on to the bench result:1 goal quarter last quarter,beaten by ten points:turn around minus 18 points and we LOSE.Please explain
REVISIT:first derby this year:third quarter Bandy into the ruck JL into the forward line.Result:6 or 7 goal quarter,scores level at 3/4 time.Last quarter Bandy on to the bench,JL back on the ball.Result we get beaten, same scenario, different coach,same result.WHY.IF IT IS WORKING DON'T TRY AND FIX IT COS IT AINT BROKEN.Maybe our coaching staff think that if tit is working there must be something wrong.Bloody beats me. :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back