Werewolf Twilight Werewolf - Game over, Newborn Army (Vampires) win

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe my bull sh*t conspiracy theory was right.

Three kills over night and probably two the next night still I think the village are f’ed.
I miscounted play on.

but the game is still cooked

Vig shouldn’t kill, so it’s only 2 kills tonight. Vamps will recruit for sure
Even then the Vamps can kill and take it away from us as does recruiting to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, in case I am being targeted overnight, I'm Jacob (the Vig) and I'm targeting omgfridge, who I think might be Victoria (the Head Vampire). So if he lives to fight another day, you know what to do. I had to give it a try, as not taking a shot would simply prolong the Village's pain and wouldn't put us in a better position. Neither would targeting por_please_ya, unless she ended up being the Alpha, which is not certain at this stage at all. But if this ends up killing a Villager and handing the game to the Newborn Army, I truly apologise.

As of the end of yesterday's phase, there were 9 players left and two are night immune. There are only 4 that could be the Head Vampire:

omgfridge
Itsmyshow
Grand Uncle Horace
manangatang

Everyone else couldn't be for various reasons:
  • por_please_ya - Was seered as a Villager (although could be the Alpha, and we know is already a member of the Newborn Army)
  • sante - Was seered as a Villager (although could be the Alpha, but hasn't been recruited ... yet!)
  • Elton Johns Wig - Flog
  • MC Bad Genius - Vigilante
  • croweater 41 - Seer
My gut instincts were that Itsmyshow lead the charge against dogs105, which makes zero sense for the Head Vampire to do (even as a distancing tactic), GUH sealed dogs105's fate (again, makes no sense) and manangatang is MIA and I felt most likely a bored villager. So hopefully my choice was right!

Morning 5
DEADLINE

FORKS FACTS - MORNING 5

Victoria (manangatang / Head Vampire) sat on his perch pondering. Having lost his pawn and a recruit, he needed new blood. He came up with a plan. "Go" Victoria ordered.

1619123760633.png

The converted Alpha (por_please_ya / Sam Uley / Alpha / Converted Newborn) went out to do Victoria's bidding. Sam had a busy day ahead. Firstly, 2 kills, then a recruit. The kills went exactly to plan.

Elton Johns Wig (Flog) and Itsmyshow (Villager) killed by Shapeshifters

Jacob Black (MC Bad Genius ) sat on his own. With all of his friends in pieces, he decided to take decisive action. But who to go for? With a heavy heart, he made his move. He chose...poorly.

omgfridge (Villager) killed by Jacob Black

1619124180911.png

Sam Uley returned with his new recruit. He whispered to Victoria and a smile formed on her face. "For the greater good" Victoria said while performing the recruitment ceremony to the screams of the victim. Edward (croweater 41 / Edward Cullen / Converted Newborn) had been converted. They knew the village was theirs. The Vampires strode into the Village to take care of Jacob and the other two villagers (Grand Uncle Horace and sante ). The battle was over.

1619124360410.png 1619124781475.png

THE END

TL;DR

Newborn Army (Vampires) - manangatang (Head Vampire) / por_please_ya (Converted Alpha) / croweater 41 (Converted Seer) win

Other players: MC Bad Genius (Vigilante) / sante (Villager) / Grand Uncle Horace (Villager)

Thanks for playing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back