Remove this Banner Ad

I really wish you hadn't died FK

Wonder if I will get the amulet back?

so much death

so sad

lol I got the book

Nakia is the gun owner! He's also dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby Briggs was cursing himself after the events had unfolded. Bernard Renault had escaped, and he is out for blood.

Almost as if he was expecting it, who should come out of the woods, but Bernard Renault himself. In his hand, was a familiar book, the diary of Laura Palmer.

Bernard picked a certain passage that he certainly enjoyed reading…

“She never loved you, Bobby, she only wanted your sweet, sweet coke, man.”

As the teenager struggled to take the news in any way at all, Bernard did the merciful thing and take the boy’s life before returning back to the woods.

Nakia – (Weapons Dealer) - Killed by Bernard Renault

Day Phase has begun. Deadline is at 3pm.

Remaining villagers,

It's up to you what to do with me. I've freed you from your oppressors.

Embrace me.

Drink this....

cyanidebtl.jpg

or just hurry up and lynch me chop chop

The village were getting close to eradicating all of the troubles that had been going on in their small community as they confronted Bernard Renault, who has been caught red handed with cocaine in his possession.

Fearing for his life, he made an appeal for peace, love, and happiness. Why should any more innocent souls have to die? He’s been cornered, let Leland Palmer take out sweet revenge for his darling little girl at night, and give him his just desserts.

It was going to be over soon enough.

And then…

“PSYCHE!”

Bernard Renault stabbed Leland Palmer in the heart.

“LELAND PALMER MURDERED HIS OWN DAUGHTER! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!”

Those were his final words as he disappeared into the woods, the crazed father bleeding out.

Maddy Fergerson was just crestfallen. She failed to see the truth in front of her, all this time.

While she was still in the shock of it all, a random villager decided to vent his anger out on her for not listening to him earlier by delivering some bush justice on her. He had warned her about this, even called her fat, but she never listened...

Just like that, the cousin of Laura, her lookalike, was dead.

brahj - (The Real Leland Palmer) lynched by the village
Far Kern - (Maddy Ferguson) lynched by the village
burningdwarf I hope you didn't open that spoiler tag!

Rodders is evil obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back