Werewolf Twin Peaks Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on that, I realised quite early that The Filth Wizard was good so decided to send a gun his way ... he bloody died in the night phase.

Next night it was Far Kern's turn ... I was role blocked.

Here's a thought... BOB 2 Elton John's Wig, Alpha Wolf... converted by the Vampire. That just has to be the most rad and awesome thing ever. Please let that happen!
I'm also curious to know if anyone is aware that BD is the other vig yet? Surely by now? I think FK would?
You need to recruit those who are flying under the radar but not being mentioned by others. I've never been vamp (only screwed over by one (Fr0ggy) but it would be tough. Ideally you need to hit an unknown evil first up or a flog or a good role
Reveal that the Wolves' kill did not go through and expose EJW in 3... 2... 1...

Or could EJW use it to turn it around?

Just on that, I realised quite early that The Filth Wizard was good so decided to send a gun his way ... he bloody died in the night phase.

Next night it was Far Kern's turn ... I was role blocked.

We seered you N1, you were lucky we didn't kill you haha.

Fryer Tuck said:
Froggy's on the ball. Just too bad that neither of them can be killed anyway.

So in a way, evil was always safe tonight.
burningdwarf said:
Thank god for the first morning extended deadline, because I had brahj locked in until 8am.

The night I hit EJW, I locked in tgrs, then Noobz, then tgrs, then EJW.
burningdwarf said:
Cheers RM.

I wouldn't have picked you as evil, so lucky for me you died early.
Elton Johns Wig said:
yeah, great game BD. Just wish you hit Noobz instead of me. Great job
END.

Before i go back and read through this thread. Is there any spoilers? As i plan on watching the series soon
Yes there is one spoiler tag posted by FT. Don't open it. Anything else in the write-ups etc. is artistic license.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back