FTA-TV Twin Peaks

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 is ok. A couple of Carlton grand final wins will tide me over till then.

ha ha. I wish. We will be about 10th next year. Probably make finals in 2018 and maybe , just maybe close to reaching a preliminary final in 2020.
I think 2021 more realistic for us. Then get ready for premierships coming out of your ******* ear for the much of next decade. We will be at premiership 20 before we know it. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should try and watch the handmaid's tale, another eerie and weird TV show

Anyway I'm surprised there are 18 episodes, I thought David lynch would end up doing 12-13 episodes.
I clicked on it in Stan account.
I ended up watching this movie from 1989.
Certainly an interesting story line.
I'll see if I can see the tv series too at some point.

Last edited:
I didnt really like the movie, it was ok. The TV series and book are so much better
Yeah, movie was just ok but the storyline in itself interesting topic. Just a shame not produced that well.
I was hoping it would be dark and as interesting as 1984 with William Hurt but never got close.

It did not focus on how oppressive that type of scenario would really be so in that sense movie only a 5 out of 10 at best. 1984 was so much better.
I trust the re-make into a tv series is so much better for The Handmaid's Tale too.

You and Evil Coops not awake enough it seems.

what year is this?

Yeah, movie was just ok but the storyline in itself interesting topic. Just a shame not produced that well.
I was hoping it would be dark and as interesting as 1984 with William Hurt but never got close.

It did not focus on how oppressive that type of scenario would really be so in that sense movie only a 5 out of 10 at best. 1984 was so much better.
I trust the re-make into a tv series is so much better for The Handmaid's Tale too.

Watch the TV Series, production wise it's so much better and darker.

I wish I could say 1982 but real shame I cannot.
I want Jeffries to now come to me and say "Give me a sec.... here it is "

haha ..1982 is old news. We cannot change the past.

So if anyone ends up in Poland this year, check out the David Lynch Art Exhibition

The Ultimate David Lynch Art Exhibition Opens in November, Featuring 400 Original Works

David Lynch fans better get their plane tickets for Poland purchased ASAP.

Zack Sharf

Sep 21, 2017 3:00 am

The International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography, also known as Camerimage, is celebrating its 25th anniversary in Poland this November. The event is one of the most well respected festivals for cinematographers, but this year it will be essential for David Lynch fans all over the world. Camerimage has announced it will debut the largest exhibition of David Lynch’s work at this year’s festival, where the director will be the honorary guest.

David Lynch Explains David Bowie’s Return to ‘Twin Peaks,’ Wishes He Could Work With Him Again
The art exhibition is called “Silence and Dynamism” and opens November 12 in the Centre of Contemporary Art “Znaki Czasu” in Toruń. The exhibit will stay open until February 18, 2018 and act as a retrospective of Lynch’s artistic creations, including pieces from both the artist’s personal collection and American, French and German art galleries. Over 400 works of art are set to be displayed, from oil paintings to watercolors, drawings, lithographs, photographs, music pieces, commercials, short films, and music videos. The artwork will date from Lynch’s earliest sketches n the 1950s to his most contemporary work in 2017.

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/09/david-lynch-art-exhibition-camerimage-festival-1201878659/

Never been but curious to go. Would love to see Krakow.
Maybe I should try to remote view being there to see his art ?
Do you think he would mind I take a peep without paying ?
hm you could try it, I wonder if there's a red room ?

I hope this ends up being a travelling exhibition and comes to Melbourne

hm you could try it, I wonder if there's a red room ?

I hope this ends up being a travelling exhibition and comes to Melbourne

Yeah, that would be good if it was here.

I tried it once, too scared at moment to try again. When I did, no word of a lie, a red dot was involved.
Funny, I never thought about that until you just mentioned red.

ok, that sounds interesting. try it again, you might see Judy.

* that.
I tried it with a group of other people a decade ago.
We went to Prague but the weird thing was when talking to some others later , it do not mean we went in the present. Some went to Prague in war times and their description was very Judy like.

Thankfully for me I just went in the present day at the time and visited the town square there after walking over the bridge to get there. I actually saw Prague on news the other day in town square and recognised the similar looking government buildings I saw in part of it.
It was a very interesting exercise but kind of not had the balls to do it again since.

When you mentioned Poland the thought popped into my head again as Poland is not far from Prague. Just different nation it is in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back