Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Scared:

Musk on Thursday tried to reassure advertisers that Twitter would be “warm and welcoming to all,” adding that it would not descend into a “free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences.”

Scared:

Musk on Thursday tried to reassure advertisers that Twitter would be “warm and welcoming to all,” adding that it would not descend into a “free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences.”
A 'moderation panel'.

His minions don't realise that Musk will abandon them once advertisers start jumping s**t.

Even Trump's own platform is banning overtly racist campaigners because the site is bleeding money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also can someone check on Jason Campbell, the internets hall monitor.

You and your little racist mates don’t realise twitter is controlled by corporates who want to make money.

And this isn’t going to happen when ads are pulled because the site is overrun by you campaigners.

Another fuhrer is about to abandon you

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You and your little racist mates don’t realise twitter is controlled by corporates who want to make money.

And this isn’t going to happen when ads are pulled because the site is overrun by you campaigners.

Wait until they find out that twitter moderation was never about pushing the woke agenda the advertising dollar ruled the roost all along.

What is your obsession with the pigment of ones skin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back